***Total Drama Tour*** Next Race Sat 9.4 22.00GMT

I have some friends over tonight so by the time the tour starts I should be in the right state of mind for some total drama :D

Don´t know if I can do the whole tour tonight but I can try... lol

Im sad im going to miss this, but i will hopefully be back next week to gain my CROWN back!

do you want me to post on the WSGTC series to see if anyone wants to race on there?

Im sad im going to miss this, but i will hopefully be back next week to gain my CROWN back!

do you want me to post on the WSGTC series to see if anyone wants to race on there?

Im off now to Helsinki watching Hockey.:dopey:

Rickie is taking care today getting drivers together, so he
can decide. He can also decide if we use light boost or not
today.

Im going to be really wasted today....am already.:dopey:

can i be there today if i can join have some prolems with my internet :) GTP_Senninha2
i race in the same series as paginas and he know that im clean:)

Sure! Copy the post with the other races in it! Welcome! 22.00GMT, room opens in 21.30GMT or maybe 21.45GMT. Depends on how angry my wife is :-)

We need Johnkiller, Centura, Johnkiller2, Schumi74, xsApollo, GTP_BAZZ and more players!!!
Where are u guys!!!

Room up. Will be Tokyo practise til 21.45GMT...

Room no.:

1472 - 6399 - 8665 - 9408 - 3146

Paginas1
1. Rickie
2. Metsapicasso
7. Senna 2002(depends on my wife) lol
8. Senninha (depends on connection)
9. Glutinous
10. eppe00

I will join in a sec but I am watching football, maybe can´t do first race because of barca. Just that no stranger comes to get my spot.

Btw senna, sport1 is free for 1 month!

My drunk friends will be driving tonight too, so I guess boost is a must. Even I can´t keep up with heavy boost :D

Back