TOURIST TROPHY 2

• Thread starter r1ryder424
  • 86 comments
(Almost made a new topic about TT2. Pheeew, glad I searched.)

Anyway; this, so much. I'd love to hear an answer to whether they might actually consider making a sequel to Tourist Trophy or go for a Gran Turismo HD solution (see pictures below).

4iUxlJ3.jpg

lTFMw8A.jpg

1QzrA3F.jpg

Edit : Oldie but goodie cheesy PR, incase anyone has missed out on it.

Last edited:
I would be happy with a TT2 Prologue, a couple dozen bikes, the majority of the tracks...all the features we have been promised in GT6...nothing much. Some great fun had on TT, each track had to be attacked differently than in a car.

Last edited:
I would love it to be joined with Gran Turismo, I hate it when people say "I don't like bikes, don't do this" - if these people don't like bikes, then they can play the game without buying bikes. I don't like the Ford Ka. I do not own a Ford Ka in GT6. Problemo solved. Would love to have mixed racing, especially in free run online. Would make it feel like a real track day.

Ummmm.... please look at the mortality rate of Motorcycles on the 'Ring..... NOT good.

BUT.....

If they were separate events, I would be VERY excited.

Takamasa Shichisawa - Tourist Trophy mastermind and director - is back at Polyphony Digital for almost a year now and he currently works at the Polyphony Digital Explore Studio - he has been working at the Evolution Studios team from 2011 to June 2013.

With him back at the PD, everything may happen.

Bikes DLC and separate modes - and ability to run "bikes vs. cars" in Arcade and Multiplayer would be a dream come true.

MMM.... I'll repeat.... NO car vs bike. Not unless damage is DRASTICALLY reduced.....

But,... could be interesting.... (shrug)

I don't doubt that it's like putting a formula car against a street car..... I just don't like the thought of the two getting tangled.... ;)

Now I'm going to watch the videos.... ;)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back