Toyota Crown with 3UZ tune?

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 11 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Anyone have a fix for it's terrible rotation on corner exit? The moment you even breathe on the throttle it wants to come around, even on slick tires and max downforce.

Anyone have a fix for it's terrible rotation on corner exit? The moment you even breathe on the throttle it wants to come around, even on slick tires and max downforce.
I'm having the same issue with LT1 swapped Mazda Roadster. It's not too bad if I use the controller but with my wheel...
Leaving Formula E GIF by ROKiT Venturi Racing

The Mazda I'm good with, but I left it at stock power. On sport soft its pretty fun.
I'm running Sport Soft's too and only at 600pp but the over-rotation is uncatchable for me. First corner at Spa is near on impossible with my wheel but easy with the controller. I just can't figure it out.

Do you have a tune you're willing to share?

Having just spent a decent amount of time messing about with it on RH at 700PP I found that pretty much nothing will fix it. Best I can suggest is to run >140mm ride heights and run the diff lock <12. The high-rpm turbo helps a bit because it softens the throttle response, but obviously that doesn't fix the mid corner oversteer. You can also try running a load of ballast all the way to the front, but that makes the car quite a bit slower.

It nicely highlights the issues with the physics in this game when pretty much every setup change you can make doesn't really do anything.

Having just spent a decent amount of time messing about with it on RH at 700PP I found that pretty much nothing will fix it. Best I can suggest is to run >140mm ride heights and run the diff lock <12. The high-rpm turbo helps a bit because it softens the throttle response, but obviously that doesn't fix the mid corner oversteer. You can also try running a load of ballast all the way to the front, but that makes the car quite a bit slower.

It nicely highlights the issues with the physics in this game when pretty much every setup change you can make doesn't really do anything.
Not running monster truck height. 😆

I'm running Sport Soft's too and only at 600pp but the over-rotation is uncatchable for me. First corner at Spa is near on impossible with my wheel but easy with the controller. I just can't figure it out.

Do you have a tune you're willing to share?
Maybe, next time I fire up the system.

I’ve set mine up with generic default Gr.4 suspension and diff settings on SS tyres. 19” wheels on wide tyres. Stock transmission. Definitely a show car, but haven’t experienced any problems. Only drove it at Fuji.

I’ve set mine up with generic default Gr.4 suspension and diff settings on SS tyres. 19” wheels on wide tyres. Stock transmission. Definitely a show car, but haven’t experienced any problems. Only drove it at Fuji.
I have one with the high RPM turbo on sport tires and it seems to be fine. For some reason racing slicks make it undriveable.

Back