Toyota GR Yaris (PS4) - Back end keeps sliding out

• Thread starter Timm
  • 35 comments
Do you use a DS4 ?, because I don't have any trouble using a wheel.
As I stated before, yes I use a DS4, but the problem is not my DS4, because every other car is "ok".
I´ve been doing the Red bull Circuit La Sarthe race to get credits very fast.
Anyone that knows how to drive the "RedbullX car" knows that requires not only a bit of skill but a working dualshock or else it might get difficult.
So it´s a problem related with how the Yaris behaves and only affects some users.

So it´s a problem related with how the Yaris behaves and only affects some users.
It may well be your game and some other users game as well and not the Yaris, so it is a game that is a problem and that is not good.

It may well be your game and some other users game as well and not the Yaris, so it is a game that is a problem and that is not good.

In the past there were certain bugs related to vehicle control while using other devices besides the DS3 or DS4 in GT5 GT6 and GTSport.
I believe this time for some reason it´s a problem with the DS4 input and not the various wheels and pedals, and for some reason it only affects some users.
But it´s a GTSport software problem, not hardware.
As others said, "it´s the only car with this problem".
The fact that the Yaris is the latest car brought to the game, they probably rushed it and left some weird bug in the coding of the Yaris, it´s the only plausible explanation.

Last edited:
In the past there were certain bugs related to vehicle control while using other devices besides the DS3 or DS4 in GT5 GT6 and GTSport.
I believe this time for some reason it´s a problem with the DS4 input and not the various wheels and pedals, and for some reason it only affects some users.
But it´s a GTSport software problem, not hardware.
As others said, "it´s the only car with this problem".
The fact that the Yaris is the latest car brought to the game, they probably rushed it and left some weird bug in the coding of the Yaris, it´s the only plausible explanation.
If they rushed it and left some weird bug in the coding of the Yaris you would think it would have effected all users, but I have used the Yaris using the DS4 and even using the DS5 on PS5, and I have no sliding issues with the Yaris. So it may be a game issue and not the Yaris.

Last edited:
Signed up to comment on this post.

Actually GTS is quite realistic, because in real life I've heard many people say GR Yaris is quite easy to oversteer. So make sure counter steer when driving out of a corner. It's actually quite fun to drift a little in every corner with this car.

The real cars has three centre split modes?

60:40
50:50
30:70

If you're running the last then... of course.

Back