Toyota GT-ONE 316 mph

• Thread starter HighRPM
  • 35 comments
Yes, the GT-One is faster than a Bugatti.
Record is 314.8mph on the 10k, standing start. (mine does only 312mph :( )

Basics:
Max. rear DF
Height: max/min

İ need a fully tune thx dr_slump but i need completely and %100 trustable tune because i am going to use it on online tournements

they said same think about veyron+x2011 tune but now i have all those tunes just toyota gt one tune and mclaren f1 tune left :)

they said same think about veyron+x2011 tune but now i have all those tunes just toyota gt one tune and mclaren f1 tune left :)
You have a 302mph Bugatti tune? And also a 357mph x2011 tune?

yes i have a 302 mph-486 kmh bugatti tune + and have 357 mhp-574 kmh tune i can give them to you if u want ? because in this game u must learn to give somethink to someone without expecting anything from him just pm me for the tunes

yes i have a 302 mph-486 kmh bugatti tune + and have 357 mhp-574 kmh tune i can give them to you if u want ? because in this game u must learn to give somethink to someone without expecting anything from him just pm me for the tunes
No, I was just asking. I don't want them.

I have a friend that gave me a 3 gear tune and it goes 327mph if you do it correctly. My friend are having a competition on who can go the fastest in the least amount of gears. My tune is in 2nd place. I am behind a 4 gear tune that goes 335mph.

I have a friend that gave me a 3 gear tune and it goes 327mph if you do it correctly. My friend are having a competition on who can go the fastest in the least amount of gears. My tune is in 2nd place. I am behind a 4 gear tune that goes 335mph.
Sweet, now look again and you'll surely see that this thread is from a pre update 2.08 date. Therefore the speeds are NOT comparable.

327mph is very nice, the best 10k runs with standing start are 339mph ones (offline speedtest, car is faster online).
With the latest update mine runs 345mph, with flying start though. Yes, no draft, freerun, online.

Last edited:

If you'd be willing to give them out I'd take them any day. I don't have many very fast cars, and if you'd give me a good 357 mph tune for the X1 I'd be infinisimally pleased. Thank you very much for you're great service to mankind with these tunes, and we will remember your donation for quite some time. This message has been brought to you by JJSCHMITTY, one who may not be athletic, but one who is mentally resilliant.

Hi guys. Been registered a little while but never posted on here just realized i had an account i made not too long ago loll. I just posted in introduce myself if you fancy finding out more about my gt5 history.

That 316mph GT1 tune took forever to test and tune and was lot of hard work then post 2.08 patch and the upd screwed it up. It only hit 312 after that update. But now the physics have changed in such a way tht a lot of cars are instantly a lot less trickier to tune when aerodynamics physics is involved blending in with the rest of the cars setup. GT1 now hits 345mph and was much easier to tune believe it or not. But im still working on getting it to ionstriker and madmaxes top speed test record.

On the Max Speed test i have LMP's Speed 8 running 317.0mph in 2nd place to gtp-madmax 317.5. 908 HDI FAP running 311.3mph, Audi R8 race car 314.0mph, C60 hybride Judd race car 302.0mph, 787B Stealth 298.0mph - (had it at 299.0mph on one tune i lost), Toyota Minolta race car 286.0mph. I'm yet to work on more LMP cars first before i move onto road cars. Maybe if i get chance i'll upload some videos of all the cars doing the new top speeds on youtube.

Wraith

Last edited:
If you'd be willing to give them out I'd take them any day. I don't have many very fast cars, and if you'd give me a good 357 mph tune for the X1 I'd be infinisimally pleased. Thank you very much for you're great service to mankind with these tunes, and we will remember your donation for quite some time. This message has been brought to you by JJSCHMITTY, one who may not be athletic, but one who is mentally resilliant.

hadn't tuned X2011 since pre 2.08 update. Online I had it doing then 347mph. Now I just tuned it again yesterday and it looks like its only capable of 342.0mph tops. If anyone has it faster they're on an old update maybe.

ive got my x11 to 550kph using only 6 gears, left 7 for drafting because otherwise id have to re do the whole gearing

im aussie so i dont know the conversion, same deal happens for me though when people put them into mph, i always ask, why not kph there aswell
Same here in Switzerland, but it really isn't too difficult:

1mph = 1.61kmh
1kmh = 0.62mph

(All values rounded)

I fully tuned it and buy fully custumize transmission put it on 480 kmh and then press finall gear and set to 587 km/h.i reach 570 km/h with draft on online

I fully tuned it and buy fully custumize transmission put it on 480 kmh and then press finall gear and set to 587 km/h.i reach 570 km/h with draft on online
555-556kmh no draft, try harder.

Dr slump do u get online and race a lot? Was just curious I do route x rooms a lot with no draft real tune as title. Would like to see some of your cars against mine

I've mostly worked on LMP's only. My GT1 on 10km hits 339.9mph from standing start. But haven't taken time to tune 10k so much. But i once had a tune that reached 346mph. But its 344-345mph now. All my other LMP's are almost finished. I've only the odd few LMP's to test now. 905, R10, sauber mercedes, 787B normal one, and r10 stealth which i slow its one of the worst LMP's and stealth cars because it is a lot lower powered than the standard ones. The stealth 787b is a beast. 929bhp. Was able to get it to 300mph on one tune but i lost that aswell, dayum! :(

I've mostly worked on LMP's only. My GT1 on 10km hits 339.9mph from standing start. But haven't taken time to tune 10k so much. But i once had a tune that reached 346mph. But its 344-345mph now. All my other LMP's are almost finished. I've only the odd few LMP's to test now. 905, R10, sauber mercedes, 787B normal one, and r10 stealth which i slow its one of the worst LMP's and stealth cars because it is a lot lower powered than the standard ones. The stealth 787b is a beast. 929bhp. Was able to get it to 300mph on one tune but i lost that aswell, dayum! :(

I see your like me. I tune all the time on route X. Come and play around any time!!! My room usually says no draft real tune

Dr slump do u get online and race a lot? Was just curious I do route x rooms a lot with no draft real tune as title. Would like to see some of your cars against mine
No longer since I joined the army, but it's usually possible to see me weekends.

Back