Toyota GT-ONE 316 mph

• Thread starter HighRPM
  • 35 comments
Thanks FastGT23 i'd love to join your room when are you on?

Grotepi can your GT1 hit 356mph with 929hp. Or did you modify the hp? Might aswell invite grotepi into your room Fast aswell lol! Was online racing route x with patchoulie he want to do some tuning with me sometime.

last night in patches room loads people with red bulls and guys with 900mph x1's and 357mph civics came in the room. I saw them doing that speed. While i was doing 299mph in my 787B Stealth model, i thought i was doing quite well no draft with only 929hp. lol

Last edited:

Grotepi can your GT1 hit 356mph with 929hp. Or did you modify the hp? Might aswell invite grotepi into your room Fast aswell lol! Was online racing route x with patchoulie he want to do some tuning with me sometime.

last night in patches room loads people with red bulls and guys with 900mph x1's and 357mph civics came in the room. I saw them doing that speed. While i was doing 299mph in my 787B Stealth model, i thought i was doing quite well no draft with only 929hp. lol

I'm usually on at nights on the weekdays and all thru out the day and night on weekends. Was on but the rooms lately are attracting idiots it seems

My gt1 had a 347 top speed but I think if your trying for top speed that's cool. But I'll tell you this on route x with the 347 top speed my best lap was a 3:51 and change. Now my top speed is 3:50.1 with only 343 top speed..

Ill add ya tonight or you can send me a FR as well.

Ok. I'll see if i can join. Because i never know what time or night our drag team wants to meet. I'm usually 1/4m indy draggging. Team Dark Side. Look on 1/4M leaderboards and you'll see our names. i just made new record with my Mazda 787B Stealth Model. She hits 300mph bang on now :)

Back