From genuino_67
Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 | Recieved
New Beetle Cup Car ’00 | Recieved

From HanibalII
Friend Request Accept Pending
Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 | Pending
New Beetle Cup Car ’00 | Pending

Last edited:
The only Skylines I have are the 2010 GT Academy ones and the Pace Car. I have do not have any S2000's. In my UCD right now are Skyline GT-R V spec N1 (R34) '99, Calsonic Skyline '00, Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '91, and the Opera Performance S2000 '04. If you want any of those I'll buy it.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 (S) as well as a New Beetle Cup Car ’00. I have a New Beetle RSi ’00 if you're looking to go Beetle for Beetle.

I have both Beetle 1100 and all the colors of the New Beetle Cup Car in 0/0/0.

Can you please list the model and color combinations of your OCD?

The only Skylines I have are the 2010 GT Academy ones and the Pace Car. I have do not have any S2000's. In my UCD right now are Skyline GT-R V spec N1 (R34) '99, Calsonic Skyline '00, Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '91, and the Opera Performance S2000 '04. If you want any of those I'll buy it.

Could you get the R34 and the opera Performance S2000?

Send me a FR (HanibalII)

Peelster1's Current OCD

Chevrolet
Silverado SST Concept '02 | Nippon Poppy Red

Honda
Civic SiR-II (EG) '95 | Milano Red
NSX '90 | Neutron White Pearl
Prelude Type S '98 | Taffetas White

Lexus
GS 300 '91 | Medium Beige Metallic

Mazda
éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '96 | Brilliant Black

Mitsubishi
3000GT (J) '95 | Symphonic Silver Metallic
Eclipse GT '95 | Appalachian Black
FTO GP Version R '99 | Pyrenees Black Pearl
Lancer Evolution GSR '92 | Pyrenees Black
Lancer Evolusion II GSR '94 | Queens Silver Pearl

Nissan
Silvia K's Aero (S14) '93 | Super Red
Stagea 260RS AutechVersion '98 | Black Pearl

Suburu
Impreza Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99
Legacy B4 RSK '98 | Arctic Silver Metallic

Toyota
Celica GT-Four (ST205) '98 | Blue Mica Metallic
MR-S Edition '99 | Super White II
Supra SZ-R '97 | Silver Metallic Graphite

Last edited:
Honda

NSX '90 | Neutron White Pearl

Toyota

Supra SZ-R '97 | Silver Metallic Graphite

I would like these two cars sent to CeruleoF150. I will send you another FR from genuino_67 (cars will come from this account)

Do you know how to keep a car 0/0/0? Please choose the color you want for your two cars. Thanks:)

I would like these two cars sent to CeruleoF150. I will send you another FR from genuino_67 (cars will come from this account)

Do you know how to keep a car 0/0/0? Please choose the color you want for your two cars. Thanks:)

Yeah, you keep a car 0/0/0 by not doing anything to it, including driving. Does "getting in" affect that? Just wondering.

I have another offer already, so we have 3 possible ways to do this:

1. I can send 1 car to each of you and you can figure out which one you'll send to me.

2. I can send 2 cars to one of you and the other can drop his offer.

3. I'm willing to accept both offers. However, it will take a bit longer to get everything complete. I really dislike the 1 trade per day.

I'll let you guys work out who's sending me what. As for color, I really don't care.

Yeah, you keep a car 0/0/0 by not doing anything to it, including driving. Does "getting in" affect that? Just wondering.

I have another offer already, so we have 3 possible ways to do this:

1. I can send 1 car to each of you and you can figure out which one you'll send to me.

2. I can send 2 cars to one of you and the other can drop his offer.

3. I'm willing to accept both offers. However, it will take a bit longer to get everything complete. I really dislike the 1 trade per day.

I'll let you guys work out who's sending me what. As for color, I really don't care.

Yes, if you get into the car you will put a switch on it, even if you don't drive it:indiff:

Since Hanniballl92 made his offer first I will oblige by his choice. And yes I don't think anybody likes the trade limit imposed by PD.:yuck:

Yes, if you get into the car you will put a switch on it, even if you don't drive it:indiff:

Since Hanniballl92 made his offer first I will oblige by his choice. And yes I don't think anybody likes the trade limit imposed by PD.:yuck:

Well, that's good to know. Thanks.

Even though I don't like it, I do understand why PD imposes it.

Well, that's good to know. Thanks.

Even though I don't like it, I do understand why PD imposes it.

I'm in no rush. Do genuinos trades first. I won't be available to do the trades for at least 5 hours. Come back to me after you've done his :)

I'm in no rush. Do genuinos trades first. I won't be available to do the trades for at least 5 hours. Come back to me after you've done his :)

Ok, due to the 1 trade per day limit this process will take 4 days total. So come back to you after I've done both of genuino's trade? Or would you like me to alternate between you two?

genuino, do you have a preference on which car you receive first?

Last edited:
Ok, due to the 1 trade per day limit this process will take 4 days total. So both of genuino's trade and than yours? Or would you like me to alternate between you two?

genuino, do you have a preference on which car you receive first?

Doesn't matter which car you send first. :)
So to finalize you want the 1100 standard beetle and the New Beetle cup car, correct? Will send FR shortly from both accounts. (genuino is sending and Ceruleo receiving). Thanks

Doesn't matter which car you send first. :)
So to finalize you want the 1100 standard beetle and the New Beetle cup car, correct? Will send FR shortly from both accounts. (genuino is sending and Ceruleo receiving). Thanks

That is correct. I still need HanibalII to accept the FR and then all FR's will be completed, then it will be time for stage 2 in 1 hour and 45 minutes when I'll be able to send trade #1

Last edited:
Back