WANTED - 0/0/0 Beetle cup cars

• Thread starter velly
  • 89 comments
Thanks, i will add you in. I can fit you in on the 22nd.
what is you psn, i will add it tonight

thanks

I've got the #90 mm-R cup car but it has 1 switch...no miles though; never been driven. I'm sure you don't want it, but I figured I'd let you know just in case. I also have a #23 Lupo Cup Car which is 0/0/0

I've got the #90 mm-R cup car but it has 1 switch...no miles though; never been driven. I'm sure you don't want it, but I figured I'd let you know just in case. I also have a #23 Lupo Cup Car which is 0/0/0
Thanks for the offer but i am just after triple 0 cars. I also have that lupo cup car thanks

i will add you tonight Zach....

Anyone else able to help me find the reminding cars? (before i hit spikey and crang up lol)

Hi I have a MM-R cup car '01 #90 0/0/0 I'm looking for a Lupo cup car '00 #14 0/0/0 let me know if interested, thanks.
Edit: I have all MM-R cup cars if you want to do more trades.

Last edited:
Hi velly

I can trade the Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 #77 0/0/0 and the Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 #21 0/0/0

Thanks all, I will reply tomorrow after the F1. I hate sending replies off my phone!

Hi I have a MM-R cup car '01 #90 0/0/0 I'm looking for a Lupo cup car '00 #14 0/0/0 let me know if interested, thanks.
Edit: I have all MM-R cup cars if you want to do more trades.
Yes i am interested in trading mate.
I will happly take the remaining 4 mm-R cars off you #15, #23, #41 & #90
I can sort you out with the Lupo cup car '00 #14, what else would you like for the other 3 vehicles???
Please send FR to velster01

Hi velly

I can trade the Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 #77 0/0/0 and the Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 #21 0/0/0
I will take both of them please, what would you like in return?

I have the Lupo GTi Cup Car #77
Also VW Beetle Cup Car #15

Both are Zero changes, but do have miles on them from UCD
Thanks for the offer mikey, I have all the race cars in my main account but with miles etc (as i use them lol) i just wanted to have a collecton of virgin cars in my second account.

I will take both of them please, what would you like in return?
👍 ,I would like the 1995 and the 2010 ticket,

Also, I noticed you have the titanium gray TM Nissan 370Z tuned academy ´08.

If you are interested I like to trade this car for a 0/0/0 Premium lemans blue one.
This color was not on your list.

Hi I would like the Lupo cup car #14
Lupo GTI cup car #24
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM road car, all in 0/0/0 thanks.

Last edited:
👍 ,I would like the 1995 and the 2010 ticket,

Also, I noticed you have the titanium gray TM Nissan 370Z tuned academy ´08.

If you are interested I like to trade this car for a 0/0/0 Premium lemans blue one.
This color was not on your list.
Yes, i will take that deal, after the cup cars i was going to finish collecting the 370Z Academy cars...thanks

Hi I would like the Lupo cup car #14
Lupo GTI cup car #24
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM road car, all in 0/0/0 thanks.
Thats fine, all trades are updated in the OP.

Thanks again all for your help...only 4 more beetles to go 👍

Hey matey. just popped in you thread to say im free on the 18th april to send the beetle cup cars. Just found out i havnt put you in trade schedule so im sorry for being so late

no worries fella, as long as i get them by the end of that month i will be fine. thanks

Yes, i will take that deal, after the cup cars i was going to finish collecting the 370Z Academy cars...
Blue 370Z academy 08 send.:)

I have also the brilliant silver 370Z 0/0/0 which I like to trade for a Nissan GTR academy 09 Ultimate Opal Black.,

Blue 370Z academy 08 send.:)

I have also the brilliant silver 370Z 0/0/0 which I like to trade for a Nissan GTR academy 09 Ultimate Opal Black.,

thanks, yes i will take that deal too to finish my 370z academy cars

:)👍

Thanks velly for the trades,will keep an eye on this thread for future offers.👍
:cheers:

Back