Trading! All cars + tickets/paints/gears!

• Thread starter Phoenix
  • 555 comments
Your really going to hate me for asking this but what condition and colour are your:
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04,
Dodge Viper GTS '99,
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car,
Suzuki*CONCEPT-S2 '03? :S

Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 = 0.0 KM, 1 changes (oilchange) and otherwise stock, Sebring Silver Metallic paint
Dodge Viper GTS '99 = 46,016.0 UCD KM's, 1 changes. Not used by me. Viper Black / Silver Stripes paint
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car = 1: 2,821.0 KM, 1 changes, bought from UCD, not used by me, a orange-ish colour. 2: 4,380.0 KM's, 4 changes, used by me in 2 races, 1 of them the 9 hr Tsukuba, grey colour
Suzuki*CONCEPT-S2 '03 = 40.0 KM, stock, no changes, UCD bought, Barcelona Orange Pearl paint

Found a car you'd like? ;)

Can i get the suzuki concept S2 '03 please? And some paints:D lol

You can get the Suzuki Concept yes.

About paints, no.. Because I am transferring all my paints from my 2nd account to my main one.

Add me.

Because I am transferring all my paints from my 2nd account to my main one.

Add me.

I'm about to do that soon,it will take forever.;)

Haha I know, specially when the limit is 5 a day, and you get 5-10 just for logging in -.-

If you want a way to get some random paints just come in 2nd in the Ferrari seasonal on Le Sarthe and you get 5 for 3 minutes work?
Not sure if thats your thing but the cash is useful too if you know the OCD is going to be refreshed before too long.? (Hopefully)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

It may help you get over your 5 a day.?

Last edited:
You can get the Suzuki Concept yes.

About paints, no.. Because I am transferring all my paints from my 2nd account to my main one.

Add me.

I'm about to do that soon,it will take forever.;)

If you want a way to get some random paints just come in 2nd in the Ferrari seasonal on Le Sarthe and you get 5 for 3 minutes work?
Not sure if thats your thing but the cash is useful too if you know the OCD is going to be refreshed before too long.? (Hopefully)

How do you get 5 for 3 minutes?
Just come in 2nd in the Ferrari seasonal on Le Sarthe.

Last edited:

I got enough money, (at 19,067,449 now).
Im just transferring all my paints, museum cards, etc over to my main account.

And when i've given the RSC to cphbullet, i'll start transferring my tickets aswell.

I got enough money, (at 19,067,449 now).
Im just transferring all my paints, museum cards, etc over to my main account.

And when i've given the RSC to cphbullet, i'll start transferring my tickets aswell.

What ever mate. Its just when you said it to Rob and He said it will take forever I was just giving out a tip.
Am not fussed what ever people want to swap from one account to another.
Thats your prerogative.
I just felt that if you want to transfer 5 a day or look at the tip and you could increase it to 5 every 3 mins.(just over 3 mins?) Might save a job of transfering them at a slower rate.? Plus when the OCD refreshes itselfs the Money always come,s in handy.?
Sorry for going off topic but just trying to help people increase there paints by more than 5 a day?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

What ever mate. Its just when you said it to Rob and He said it will take forever I was just giving out a tip.
Am not fussed what ever people want to swap from one account to another.
Thats your prerogative.
I just felt that if you want to transfer 5 a day or look at the tip and you could increase it to 5 every 3 mins.(just over 3 mins?) Might save a job of transfering them at a slower rate.? Plus when the OCD refreshes itselfs the Money always come,s in handy.?
Sorry for going off topic but just trying to help people increase there paints by more than 5 a day?
Its not about getting as many paints as possible...
Im just gonna transfer anything usefull from my 2nd to main account. ;)

Its not about getting as many paints as possible...
Im just gonna transfer anything usefull from my 2nd to main account. ;)

I know what you mean, Its a pain getting all that stuff across.LOL:)
Don,t envy you, I had to do that with tickets.:(
But the tips there anyway for others who are just looking for extra paints.
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

I thought you ment 5 paints for racing 3 mins of le sarthe, i was thinking i may need to borrow your ferrari:lol:.

I HATE throwing races sir..I mean really? sorry it just isn't me. I'm up to 10 a day at the moment anyways.:) actually 20 if I add my alt.

Hey this is probably deemed 'pathetic' by most of you but i chose a car over paints, but if anyone had any admiral blue metallic paints could they please donate them to me? There not 'rare' but extremely hard to come by and is personally my favourite paint in the entire game, so donations are welcome, i may also be willing to trade my non rare paints 1-1 for them?

Hey this is probably deemed 'pathetic' by most of you but i chose a car over paints, but if anyone had any admiral blue metallic paints could they please donate them to me? There not 'rare' but extremely hard to come by and is personally my favourite paint in the entire game, so donations are welcome, i may also be willing to trade my non rare paints 1-1 for them?
Don't threadjack. 👎

facepalming.gif

To be honest i didnt word it this way but i was kind of asking you if you had those paints lol

Oh wow you can copy crypto, WELL DONE! ...tosser.
Moving on, Mc-Soap any hint as to when your next challenge will be up?

Back