TS-XW Racer GT7

Rutter200_VR46

just because your breathing doesnt mean your alive
Premium
Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland
GTP_Rutter200
What?
Hello everyone. Hoping to maybe get some help on my issue. I have a ts-xw wheel and pedals that I’ve used for many years on pc sim racing. I have a ps5+GT7 now and from my research I needed to get the Raslution2 adaptor to make my wheel and pedals compatible.

So when I plug the wheel in to the adaptor the ps5 recognises it as it begins to calibrate and I can use the buttons to navigate the PS home menus. Enter GT7 and head to the controller settings menu and GT7 has recognised the wheel as the T150 (which is absolutely fine). The problems begin when I go to calibrate my pedals. It’s not registering any inputs. I went in to a race to see if the wheel was working but it wasn’t either.

I have tried many things but to no avail. I’m beginning to think I’m out of luck :(

Yes I updated the adaptor software. I tried updating the wheel software/rolling it back with no success. I have read some people can’t get the adaptor to work and others says it’s brilliant. Maybe I’m just unlucky one 🫤

Wheel buttons works on PS home menu but as soon as launch gt7 no buttons or anything work

Last edited:
Did you double check current software version is now updated to latest version just in case it failed? You can use Brook Ras1ution mobile app (Available on App Store and Play Store) to check firmware version and set customised settings too which might fix it.

Is there any other controller connected to PS5? Have you tried just using the wheel with no other controller connected from start up?

Last edited:
Yes def updated to latest version double checked. The dual sense controller is connected at same time. I will turn it off and see how that goes. Although I’m almost sure I did try that :D

Back