TT001 Rerun: BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 @ Imola [PC/PS4/XB1] CRAP pCARS Event OPEN

There are plenty of fast people on this forum yet to give it a go so I will definitely have my work cut out and hope there is something in tuning that can make me keep up if they attempt this. So far @JerseyDriverSS is biggest threat as if he gets much more closer in first sector then he will be ahead of my current fastest lap and yes I'm threat to myself as I should be trying to do better laps :lol:.

I did a few laps last night and got down to a 1.41.0 then I tried a new tune and it was terrible so I stopped, but honestly I've been having so much fun online I've kinda lost the ambition to lap by myself. Although I know we're I am losing time I just can't seem to make it up and when I do I butcher the section after.

Also the new patch came out for raceroom so that might eat into pcars time.

I did a few laps last night and got down to a 1.41.0 then I tried a new tune and it was terrible so I stopped, but honestly I've been having so much fun online I've kinda lost the ambition to lap by myself. Although I know we're I am losing time I just can't seem to make it up and when I do I butcher the section after.

Yet to play online myself. Haven't spent much time on this TT though, probably the least on here. Out of interest, what rear downforce are you using? I'm using still same close to default setup with 4 rear downforce.

I did about three flying laps on R3E after setting my fastest pCARS time IIRC, still surprised I'm top on that but doubt it will last. You can try and beat it if you want.

DTM 2014.png

I had a great single player race against the AI in this car at Imola although about 6 of them had a pile up on the first corner. Got me into a nice rhythm before shaving another second off.

Edit: @copes24 just went 3rd with a 1:42.725

He sent me his picture on PSN which he'll share with everyone soon.

Last edited:
Yet to play online myself. Haven't spent much time on this TT though, probably the least on here. Out of interest, what rear downforce are you using? I'm using still same close to default setup with 4 rear downforce.

I did about three flying laps on R3E after setting my fastest pCARS time IIRC, still surprised I'm top on that but doubt it will last. You can try and beat it if you want.

View attachment 382533

I'll give it a go later. I'm excited for dedicated servers and the possibilities of good leagues popping up. Enough about raceroom though. Don't wanna venture to far off topic.

View attachment 382533
I didn't notice before you asked about my rear downforce. I have it set to 6.

I've just noticed PC has "light cloud" whereas console has "clear" weather. I doubt it makes a difference though.

I think I'll give this another go at some point today. I'll just be happy beating 2nd places time. 1.40 or bust..... It is nice to see everyone improving there times.

Also, I tried to chase you down on the raceroom time trial @Saidur_Ali but the best I could get to was 9th. I'm gonna consider you a friendly nemesis from now on. I mean that in a good way though.

I think I'll give this another go at some point today. I'll just be happy beating 2nd places time. 1.40 or bust..... It is nice to see everyone improving there times.

Also, I tried to chase you down on the raceroom time trial @Saidur_Ali but the best I could get to was 9th. I'm gonna consider you a friendly nemesis from now on. I mean that in a good way though.
I think you finished 12th in the end on that, I went down to 2nd on last day so had to run a few more laps to get my first pole position on the game. At least replay button worked again after update so could record it and post it on video thread on this forum: Link.

Good to see everyone improving like you said, if you beat my time, will give me a good reason to try and beat it as currently waiting for patch that fixes boundaries and potential leaderboard wipe before going for a really fast time.

@JohnScoonsBeard can we start a second TT round? I was thinking maybe the Nissan Oreca at Catalunya GP?
These TT's are great fun especially since we know eachother, it's cross platform and there is no proper friends filter for our own platform neither...

And now that my career is on hold till 1.4, this helps to have a challenge and to setup the cars 👍

Back