Turbo's Assetto Corsa Skin Jobs (hehe)

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 18 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Going to put all of my livery creations in this thread. Click the download link for each one to download.

Nissan Primera BTCC (download here)
#23 Michael Caruso Nissan/NISMO V8 Supercars (2015 Season Livery | v1.1 Download)
caruso.jpg

#7 Todd Kelly Pilatus V8 Supercars (Clipsal 500 Livery | v1.0 Download)
kelly.jpg

#360 James Moffat Norton V8 Supercars (2014 Season Livery | v1.0 Download)
Showroom_nissan_primera_btcc_4-2-2015-21-33-58.jpg

More coming soon. Right now I am concentrating on the Nissan Primera, but will spread to other cars shortly. :)

Last edited:
Can we expect skins for others cars that are not a BTCC Nissan Primera? :lol:

But great work so far, downloading it tomorrow 👍

Getting there. The paint look metallic to anyone else? From far away it does to me, up close not so much. And there's no required metallic file in the folder, so don't think it can be. Weird.

Showroom_nissan_primera_btcc_3-2-2015-20-29-17.jpg

James Moffat livery is finished and available for download, see OP.

Also, the Michael Caruso NISMO livery was updated and the new version is available, just follow the original link.

I've decided to start learning how to do basic skins using Gimp. I have paint.net too but I get a memory error when opening large templates with that.

I'm able to add layers, paste objects, move them around etc but when it comes to changing things like opacity, colour, adding masks(or why you even need masks) I have no idea. Did you use any online guides to learn this stuff? If so do you still have the links? I'd love to learn :)

Currently working on a basic livery with my company logo and sponsors from the industry I work in, on the Primera, just so it feels like my own personal car and sponsors..

Back