Netherlands
JGROLLEMAN
Hey guys,

Anyone got these helmets? I'm looking for these two:
Wrap 22
Granito 22

twohelmets.jpg

Thanks!

Can trade for cars, suits, helmets, special paints, whatever is wanted.

Last edited:
I could help you with them bud as got over 1028 of them and some are doubles, but put the actual name and number of each as will be whole lot easier to find if did instead of just pics ;):)

I could help you with them bud as got over 1028 of them and some are doubles, but put the actual name and number of each as will be whole lot easier to find if did instead of just pics ;):)

Alright, thanks :)

Wrap 22
Granito 22

(Like this?)

Last edited:
you put wrap not warp in post ?

going on gt6 in bit so not long as wont do till lot later if don't sort out as i got other stuff do as well !!!!

Last edited:
I got both of them, the same as name and picture, send me a PSN and I'll send them right away, also check out my list of missing helmets and suits if you can help with of the few I'm missing . Thanks

I got both of them, the same as name and picture, send me a PSN and I'll send them right away, also check out my list of missing helmets and suits if you can help with of the few I'm missing . Thanks

Cool, going to add you in a minute. And could you show me your list?

Hi,.thanks for the two helmets, blizzard 11 and carbon 3, do you want them back in case if you don't have doubles, or I keep them?

By the way Carbon 3 ,I already have ,I'm missing Carbon 23.
Ah soz, I don't have Carbon 23 =/ those two were the only two I had on your list.

Thanks for the helmets :) I'll try some seasonals tonight, maybe I collect some more.

Ah soz, I don't have Carbon 23 =/ those two were the only two I had on your list.

Thanks for the helmets :) I'll try some seasonals tonight, maybe I collect some more.
Never mind about carbon 23, Robby did already send it to me, let me know if you need other racing gear, I'll be glad to help, you don't have to make seasonal for that.

Back