Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 33,212 comments
Well, I'm back after a very long hiatus! August and early Sep was super busy with work, then I had a nice long vacation with my wife in Europe.

Finally got back in the seat for the first time in 2 months last night and ran an hour our so with the Genesis X on St. Croix.

Got silver on my own and was then able to gold after throwing up Tidgney's ghost to help me adjust my braking zones :)

I think I'll give this one another go or two before switching to the BMW. I just want to see if I can get a little closer to you guys at the top of my friends' leaderboard :)

It's good to be back (although I'm still not too pleased with how they nerf'ed the FFB on my Logitech G-Pro)

TT_StCroix_HyundaiVGT.jpg

Spent a lot of time on GT7 today playing round in photo mode with the AMG VC again 😅

Then finally completed my daily miles (only just) with the BMW at DT.

1000014834.jpg

Absolutely hated the car at first so decided to try having some fun going sideways.... That also didn't go too well, as soon as the car goes past the slip angle it seems to just slide sideways as if it's on ice and doesn't stop or even spin, wierd feeling.

No ghost chasing on this one, just straight in to try.

Into gold at the moment with 1:50.211 will definitely be going back for more of this one now that I have figured out how to tame it 😁

I based the car on my mates old E36 M3 even with the dual upswept exhaust (just for looks due to BOP), but forgot to send the pictures to my phone 😅

Replay uploaded, that's where this pic is from.

1000014832.jpg

Attachments

• 1000014834.jpg
    1000014834.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
Back