UKGTP14 - Results, Photos and Videos thread...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 90 comments
I will, i promise!

Someone need to knock Neal of that bottom step ;)

If invited, obviously.

awesomevexd.jpg

I owe you so much money in swear tax......

Anyway, the moral of the story is, when trying to be impromptu, do not use a camera fone for your shots, as you get blurrrrrrrrrrrr. And not the band.
👎:grumpy:

Left hand row: Roo, Sureboss, Homeforsummer, Neal. Right hand row: Famine, Ingram, Jondot, Venari and Daan.

Homeforsummer, just arriving and setting up. BLUR I SAY.

His face is stuck like that, most of the time. Here He is with Champion, the wonder hor.... errr Indi the dog.

Everyone, and some serious gaming taking place, note Ingram's look of pure concentration....

Famine discovers another laydee without bikini bottoms has been posted in the Daily Babes Thread....

Side view of a scouser, note the distinct skull shape.

Neal wins stuff, and is very proud! Jon is very embarrassed, and finally Alex, is very jealous...

Jon does an impression of his Mercedes SLS after a couple of races...

One of these two people is pregnant....

Beware the calm exterior, for once inside the cockpit of a Mini Cooper, this rare breed of Baanhammer waving Scotsman becomes a terrifying green brute!

My pictures are rubbish.
Lets see everyone elses.....

:irked:👍

Last edited:
Looking at the results posted so far, the races I was most proud of were the handicap races at Cape Ring Inside and Eiger. My RX-8 got some serious abuse to race those pesky Evoras at Cape Ring, and I tried my best to keep up with Neal at Eiger :D

Yeah, I totally rocked at Eiger and it definitely had nothing to do with being in the 8C :dopey:

I will, i promise!

Someone needs to knock Neal off that bottom step ;)

Based on the first two events nothing could knock me off the bottom step but stick me in a Japanese 4WD green thing and you won't see me for dust...partly due to the fact I'll be in the middle of a self created sand storm :lol:

Side view of a scouser, note the distinct skull shape.

You're just jelly because I've got more hair than you.

Neal wins stuff, and is very proud! Jon is very embarrassed, and finally Alex, is very jealous...

Will kept me going through the typically gruelling traffic on the M60, he'll always have a place in my heart for that. Also what you can't see in the picture is that Alex is admiring the even swisher pair or shorts modelled on the back of the magazine!

RX8s vs Mustangs at Nurburgring GP/D

My favourite overtake of the whole weekend occurs at 10:20, but the whole race is good. GTP_Ingram didn't quite give me enough room on the inside, but I was going there anyway...

Shuffle race @ Monza (No Chicane)

Another good battle mainly between homeforsummer (clio), GTP_Ingram (Prelude), Sureboss (Green FTO) and me (White FTO). Favourite bit is when 3 of us went the length of the pit straight side by side by side... The Skyline battle at the end is between VEXD, Famine (camera car) and Venari.

Another Shuffle race, this time at High Speed Ring

This whole race was a 2 way battle between Roo's RSX and my Clio 172.

First chicane at the Ring (no offence, etc) is quite amusing. Who was it flying off at the back in an RX-8? Is that Famine or Ro?

VEXD face on last page is teh awesome.

First corner? I believe it was Neal collecting Famine. The other RX8 in amongst the Mustangs was Roo.

Daan
RX8s vs Mustangs at Nurburgring GP/D
Nice move Daan, from the way I positioned my car on the road I was suggesting that you pass on the right, but you found enough grip on the grass anyway :D Twas a great race, note how at both 2:24 and 5:27 I had to take avoiding action for a Pathfinder Blue Mustang screaming up the inside :P Based on the evidence of these three races, I was involved in constant (and close) battles with Sureshot!

VEXD

Of course I'm jealous, I paid £14 for Sex and the City!

Yup, great racing with you all weekend. 👍 Need to watch those later.

Daan, do you have the final race of the unpronouncable named series at Daytona Road? Me and Ant battling for the race win with Jon his in SLS causing mayhem?

A(c)h no, I meant the chicane on the first lap.
Ah, that would be Venari testing the strength of the wall.

Nice move Daan, from the way I positioned my car on the road I was suggesting that you pass on the right, but you found enough grip on the grass anyway :D
Yeah, I didn't fancy going round the long way and luckily I was back on the road before I had to brake, as braking with one side on the grass was a fail for me earlier in the race.
Daan, do you have the final race of the unpronouncable named series at Daytona Road? Me and Ant battling for the race win with Jon his in SLS causing mayhem?
I probably do. I'll check it and see, although if you or Ant has it it'll obviously be less jumpy than when I use my replay to watch your car.

Last edited:
First corner? I believe it was Neal collecting Famine. The other RX8 in amongst the Mustangs was Roo.

Damn, I was hoping that one would go unnoticed :ouch: In my defence once I realised I had no chance of stopping I tried to aim for a gap to fly harmlessly through...unfortunately a purple thing appeared in it, soz!

:lol:

BTW thanks for the Old Perculier Famine, it went down very smoothly...no offense, Jon.

Last edited:
Yup, great racing with you all weekend. 👍 Need to watch those later.

I've got that one saved. Will send the replay over to Daan to transfer it.

Just noticed how much FAIL I was supplying in the Nurburgring race. Not content with the gravel traps, I stuff it in the barriers on lap 4 after outbraking myself...

Last edited:
Just noticed how much FAIL I was supplying in the Nurburgring race. Not content with the gravel traps, I stuff it in the barriers on lap 4 after outbraking myself...

I do hope you're not trying to out-rubbish me. After watching the video where I fly an S4 straight into 2 different barriers on what's effectively the same HSR corner I became far too embarrassed to carry on.

I promise I'll be not so rubbish by the next time one of these comes up. Provided I haven't banana'd myself out of ever being asked back, of course, which would be quite understandable.

I found it amusing how easily you handed over your car keys to a total stranger :lol:

Could I have rough stats (power, weight, PP) for everyone's EZ GT cars to stick up in the resluts? Pre- or post-series doesn't really matter.

Back