Utopianx's Replicas/Production Line

• Thread starter Utopianx
  • 79 comments
Congratulations #27 sikbeta you are the first winner of the weekend giveaway. You have until 9:00 PM EST to decide which car you would like and let me know. Good luck everyone tomorrow!

Hey bud,
You accept my fr yet?
Last time I check, it was still pending.
As soon as you accepted, I will send LV18 your way.

Cheers :)
BigRicUSA11

Congratulations #27 sikbeta you are the first winner of the weekend giveaway. You have until 9:00 PM EST to decide which car you would like and let me know. Good luck everyone tomorrow!

Woohoo! Yeah! :bowdown: thanks :bowdown: the 3 are such beautys, it's really tough :nervous: I'll take the Camaro :drool:

Some of those are quite nice actually,I will be free'd up by 3-29 and have most if not all on your wanted listed apart from b-day and low level tickets(I have 13+ but I don't have a 23),you did make one small error though the Evo you have marked as a VII is actually a VI but hey its good enough for me.:) so to clarify I will send your pick of your wanted list for an Evo VI on 3-29,thanks.

Edit: I can do 3-26 as I'll be free from 3-21.

Hey bud,
You accept my fr yet?
Last time I check, it was still pending.
As soon as you accepted, I will send LV18 your way.

BigRicUSA11

I have accepted all FR I have currently.

Some of those are quite nice actually,I will be free'd up by 3-29 and have most if not all on your wanted listed apart from b-day and low level tickets(I have 13+ but I don't have a 23),you did make one small error though the Evo you have marked as a VII is actually a VI but hey its good enough for me.:) so to clarify I will send your pick of your wanted list for an Evo VI on 3-29,thanks.

Edit: I can do 3-26 as I'll be free from 3-21.

deal mate, I've put you down for 03/26.

Congratulations #12 rperrone, the second winner of the weekend giveaway! You have until 9:00 PM to tell me which car you would like between the Aston Martin and the Mercedes.

I have accepted all FR I have currently.

deal mate, I've put you down for 03/26.

Thanks mate,as it stands I have both red and blue S2000 LM's so you have the choice.:) I'll send it march 21st as it's my next free day.👍

Last edited:
I dont mean to get in your business but what is car giveaway from yesterday to sunday

I dont mean to get in your business but what is car giveaway from yesterday to sunday

Car giveaway is exactly what it expresses, I'm giving away one car each day yesterday, today and tomorrow to celebrate the opening of my car lot.

Thanks mate,as it stands I have both red and blue S2000 LM's so you have the choice.:) I'll send it march 21st as it's my next free day.👍

Lets go with blue aye?

The first two cars have been sent, tune in tomorrow for the final winner of the Aston Martin and another new car added to the production line!

I have added a brand new car to the lot tonight, after a lot of work I feel it is finally finished and ready for display and sell. Be one of the first to order, as there will be only 10 deliveries of this limited edition racer starting in April. Check it out in the car lot!

Ahrweiler%2520-%2520Town%2520Square.jpg

RX-7 Type-R Touring Car Production (Limited Edition)

This car comes completely tuned as a Touring Car. The paint i DLC GT-Metallic with Matt Black racing rims and carbon fiber bonnet. Comes with a complete set of hard, medium, and soft racing tires.

This is a perfect car for a beginner or advanced driver, it is friendly to most driving styles and can be tweaked to fit your own personal needs easily.

A few stats for you guys:
560 HP
1051 kg
584 PP
398 ft-lb Torque @ 7400 RPM
50/50 Weight Distribution
Handles like a dream!​

Congratulations #23 PugDogRock you are the final winner of the weekend giveaway! The Aston Martin DB-9 is yours, make sure you have added my PSN by 9:00 PM EST!

Congratulations #23 PugDogRock you are the final winner of the weekend giveaway! The Aston Martin DB-9 is yours, make sure you have added my PSN by 9:00 PM EST!

Yeah, so cool.....
just back to my desk, and won the weekend giveaway.
BIG Thanks :cheers:
BigRicUSA11

Last edited:
RX-7 Type-R Touring Car Production (Limited Edition)

This car comes completely tuned as a Touring Car. The paint i DLC GT-Metallic with Matt Black racing rims and carbon fiber bonnet. Comes with a complete set of hard, medium, and soft racing tires.

This is a perfect car for a beginner or advanced driver, it is friendly to most driving styles and can be tweaked to fit your own personal needs easily.

A few stats for you guys:
560 HP
1051 kg
584 PP
398 ft-lb Torque @ 7400 RPM
50/50 Weight Distribution
Handles like a dream![/CENTER]

OH, and there is a New car....:drool:
Awesome...👍
I want one in my garage too. :)
A 65 ticket wil do ?

BigRicUSA11

Can I get one of the RX-7s? I'll send you a ticket/car of your choice or 5 paints. Just let me know what you want & when you are available (I can't send car/ticket until after our currently scheduled trades through 3/24)

Can I get one of the RX-7s? I'll send you a ticket/car of your choice or 5 paints. Just let me know what you want & when you are available (I can't send car/ticket until after our currently scheduled trades through 3/24)

Sure I'll put you down, and let you know what I would like in trade soon. =)

Color on the DB-9 is awesome. 👍
But I may order a set of aftermarket rims later on...Hahaaa :dopey:

Thank you everyone for participating in the grand opening of my lot. I have two more open dates in March for delivery, and 8 more Limited Edition RX-7 Touring Cars to sell!

Back