VCRC *80s Skyline & RX-7 @ Nürburgring 24hrs* Complete Results posted

Yes, very exciting! :)

And thanks for the more photos! :D :D

Not sure if I'll be rarin' to drive that Skyline again. :eek:
The RX-7, I thought was quite nice.

I don't seem to be getting any better in the dark though. :scared:

We have to make a race with the Interceptor :) or the DeLorean

P.S. The Mazda in my opinion was better to drive

Great event guys looking forward to racing again. I will have to check replay of race 1 to find out exactly what happened at the start.
I started in 4th instead of 3rd slowly moved towards turn 1-2 expecting us to move to our qualifying positions.
(I'm sure 2 of the first 3 had qualified behind me) and the first 3 cars took off.
Has anyone checked start to see what went wrong?

Yes the start of race #1 on Tuesday was all messed up.
We're going to have to come up with a fixed protocol to deal with this when it happens.
I think if we start doing the single file through turn 1 (or turn 1 & 2) in most races like this, we can easily just get in the proper order ourselves.
Will be discussed to come up with a solution to this aggravating grid order problem.

Great fun as always. Love the ring in low/medium powered cars. What's next giulia special?

:lol: You're trying to butter me up!!
The Giulia Sprint Special is possibly one of my very very favourite cars. :D

I know there has been sporadic interest in the Interceptor. I would like to try this car too.

Yeah Race 1's grid order was messed up. I ended up starting way at the back instead of 2nd!

That Skyline was horrible. Had a few offs and it was just an all round piece o crap. Can't believe I wasted my last Champion Yellow 4 on it.

Race 2 was better, the RX-7 just felt much nicer.

Definitely loving the two-class nighttime ring adventures.

Yes, the Skyline is a POS, IMHO. :lol: :lol:
BUT, it was very close in speed to the RX-7, which made the pair a good fit. *sigh*

Great race, great fun,

Hey, mitaches enjoyed very much "our" race (2º), i was just lucky at the end.
Looking foward for the next one.
Thank's guys.

It was fun!Unfortunately my ps3 or the game had other plans for the 2nd race... disconnection+data corrupted (I think the game tried to save when I diconnected and the ps3 rebooted for unknown reason).Luckily I had a 2weeks old backup (still lost a lot of cars/tunes).

If you are not doing backup of your games....you should. 👍

Nicktune
It was fun!Unfortunately my ps3 or the game had other plans for the 2nd race... disconnection+data corrupted (I think the game tried to save when I diconnected and the ps3 rebooted for unknown reason).Luckily I had a 2weeks old backup (still lost a lot of cars/tunes).

If you are not doing backup of your games....you should. 👍

Good call my back ups from feb 2012 gonna do mine now.

After race 2 the lobby hung up.
We returned to lounge but the lobby was stuck we couldn't open the race results or change anything, but we all could type in the chat box.
First time that's happened to me, thinking about it I've never heard of it happening either.

Back