Veilside 4509 GTR - A Supra in Bentley's Clothing

• Thread starter Robin
  • 51 comments
I agree, if this was a genuine Bentley concept car more people would probably think its pretty sweet but because they know that its a conversion they are more willing to find fault with it. To each is own though.

I think most people would tell Bentley to fire their chief designer ASAP...

Meh, I think the kit itself is okay...

Veilside-4059Bentley.jpg

if it were on a Bentley! I don't really like the look of the car with a body kit from another car being molded together like this, but to each of their own I guess... :indiff: Although with that said, I prefer their previous Veilside Fortune body kit rather than this one even though its still a bit too ricey for my taste.

03supraf.jpg

See, that's the type of style Veilside needs to stick to. I don't like that one a whole lot in particular, but as long as it has the balls to back up its look its fine by me. The car in the OP is just a mess though.

I looks to me like a Honda Prelude ran into the back of a Conti GT.

Rue
Look up 'ghastly' in the dictionary and there will be a picture of this thing. Complete waste of materials, time and effort if you ask me. If Veilside's only objective is to provoke a reaction then they've certainly achieved that.

A big manufacturer would never design something like this. It demonstrates absolutely zero sense of design. In fact, (to me at least) it looks like it was the result of a whirlwind in a scrapyard.

I understand. I feel like, despite any agreements I might have with the OP, that this is definitely not Veilside's best design, I do feel that way about some of their other kits though.

I admire loathe Veilside because instead of being like other tuners who just add tacky bits of aero and chrome or paint stuff garish colours like gold they redo the bodywork entirely making it a different car.

Fixed.

It's probably better than anything Bentley will ever make. Visually, and more importantly, in driving character. I wouldn't mind having one.

It's probably better than anything Bentley will ever make. Visually, and more importantly, in driving character. I wouldn't mind having one.
This is a joke, right? That grotesque thing is still a Supra at heart, and will never be nicer than anything Bentley makes now-a-days.

will never be nicer than anything Bentley makes now-a-days.

In terms of quality yes but in terms of design I feel Bentley has majorly messed up in recent years, the Mulsanne looks bossed eyed and almost a nock off of itself, who on earth would buy one over a Rolls or anything else that price on the market is beyond me!

Robin.

In terms of quality yes but in terms of design I feel Bentley has majorly messed up in recent years, the Mulsanne looks bossed eyed and almost a nock off of itself, who on earth would buy one over a Rolls or anything else that price on the market is beyond me!

Robin.
In terms of design is all subjective though. I'm talking about the car overall.

Back