Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

*head hung low*
...all right you two *sigh* what cars would you like tuned?

*walks away mumbling about the Badgers*

*head hung low*
...all right you two *sigh* what cars would you like tuned?

*walks away mumbling about the Badgers*
What? The Beavers won?:odd:
Who spiked the water?:crazy::lol:
I didn't officially agree to a wager but since your offering how about a '69 Corvette Convertible (the premium one) at around 525-550PP on Sports Mediums with a Beaver Orange paintjob?:D

XDesperado67
What? The Beavers won?:odd:
Who spiked the water?:crazy::lol:
I didn't officially agree to a wager but since your offering how about a '69 Corvette Convertible (the premium one) at around 525-550PP on Sports Mediums with a Beaver Orange paintjob?:D

Oh it was an ugly game from my stand point :yuck:

I'll get started soon :dopey:

Oh it was an ugly game from my stand point :yuck:

I'll get started soon :dopey:
Had to be an ugly game if the Beavers won.:lol:
Not that they are a horrible team, its just that they're not in the same class generally as the Ducks and Badgers.:drool:

Just used your Fiat Panda tune and must say its a major improvement to my own tune. Knocked 2 seconds off my toscana test and then 7.5 seconds off nurburgring. Thanks :)

Hey Harv, don't want to sound picky, but the recent tunes's phots look a bit grainy to me. Should check that out. That aside, that Fezza looks pretty neat, could take that for a drive.

Hey Harv, don't want to sound picky, but the recent tunes's phots look a bit grainy to me. Should check that out. That aside, that Fezza looks pretty neat, could take that for a drive.
I suspect the grainyness is due to the fact that I tried using the photo editor on PhotoBucket to increase the image size for my last couple of tunes. looks like I need to go back to using the smaller "native" scale photos.
Just as a side note when I was trying to photograph the Ferrari the car seemed a bit fuzzy regardless of camera used or angle. Rather surprised me considering its a premium.:odd:

I suspect the grainyness is due to the fact that I tried using the photo editor on PhotoBucket to increase the image size for my last couple of tunes. looks like I need to go back to using the smaller "native" scale photos.
Just as a side note when I was trying to photograph the Ferrari the car seemed a bit fuzzy regardless of camera used or angle. Rather surprised me considering its a premium.:odd:

Or just let me know when you need another image 👍 . I may not be around the cafe as much as I used to be at the moment (work is a 🤬), but I'm always up for a bit of helpful happy-snappery.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes "Honda Weider HSV-10 ’11 ver 1.0”

SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer

The Tune

Tires : RH
Downforce : 30/57
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : limit to 505 BHP
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 124mph
3)Set gears 1st=5.255, 2nd=3.647, 3rd=2.764, 4th=2.194, 5th=1.821
6th=1.540
4)Set Final gear to 2.624
Should display an indicated top speed of 200 mph in upper right
corner.

LSD
initial 8, acceleration 10, braking 8

Suspension
Ride height front -5, rear -5
Spring rate front 13.8, rear 15
Dampers (Extension) front 8 rear 8
Dampers (Compression) front 6 rear 4
Anti-roll bars front 5 rear 5
Camber angle front 1.6 rear 1.0
Toe angle front -.03 rear .04
Brakes: front 6 rear 5

Transmission: Auto/Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Notes:
GT 500 class legal tune that is Online Ready.
I left the down force stock except adding an additional 2 on the rear. In testing I found approx. +10 mph in top speed by minimizing the downforce over these settings. I’ll leave it up to you to decide how much grip and handling your willing to give up for top speed. Adjust accordingly.

ENJOY, AC

Last edited:
Time for a kickass bump (not really :P)

Nissan GT-R R35 Eco Black Mask '13

8063811567_389cd041fe_c.jpg

No it's not a replica , yes I know I wrote GT-R R35 and yes I know they mean the same thing.

It's a less powerfull version of the Black Mask!
Made for the FITT Fall Battle 2.0 - Coastal Concept Challenge!

Car: Nissan GT-R Black Mask (Premium)

BHP - 500/501 BHP
KG - 1490 KG
Torque: 67.3 kgfm
PP - 550

Milage: 235.0 Miles

Shopping list!
  • Weight Reduction 1,2,3
  • Window weight reduction
  • Fully custom transmition
  • Clutch Twin Plate
  • Flywheel Semi-Racing
  • Fully Custom LSD
  • Torque Distributor
  • Carbon Propeller Shaft
  • Suspension Fully Custom
  • Sport Soft Tires

Tune:

Ballast:
74kg at position -20

Power Level: 95%

Transmition:
Set final gear to : 4.410

Individual Gears:

1st- 2.961
2nd- 2.174
3rd- 1.633
4th- 1.266
5th- 1.016
6th- 0.833

LSD:

30/20
10/40
31/20

Torque Distributor

30/70

Suspension:

Ride height : -10/-15
Spring Rate: 13.2/9.4
Dampers(Ext): 7/7
Dampers(Comp): 7/5
Anti-Roll Bars : 5/5

Camber: 3.0/1.3
Toe: -0.19/0.20

Brake Ballance

2/9​

Have Fun!

hi, harvey! i tried the Volkswagen Beetle RSi "CTR2" tune. @%$##*(%#&! !!! down boy! it's wild! thanks for upping the ante on this beetle. i am astounded!

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 7400 '74

8079997912_cd40ff27b4_c.jpg

Car: Mitsubishi 1600 GSR '74

BHP - 232 BHP
KG - 732 KG
Torque: 25 kgfm
PP - 488

Milage: 7.4 Miles

Colour: Pasadena Red

Shopping list!
  • Aero C
  • Advan RGII (Wheels)
  • Weight Reduction 1,2,3
  • Window weight reduction
  • Fully custom transmition
  • Clutch Twin Plate
  • Flywheel Semi-Racing
  • Fully Custom LSD
  • Carbon Propeller Shaft
  • Suspension Fully Custom
  • Sport Medium Tires

Tune:

Ballast:
0kg at position 0

Aerodynamics:

Power Level: 100%

Transmition:
Set final gear to : 3.358

Individual Gears:

1st- 3.419
2nd- 2.404
3rd- 1.769
4th- 1.405
5th- 1.105

LSD:

Suspension:

Ride height : -19/-25
Spring Rate: 8.5/8.2
Dampers(Ext): 7/8
Dampers(Comp): 8/7
Anti-Roll Bars : 4/4

Camber: 1.6/2.0
Toe: -0.35/-0.22

Brake Ballance

4/8​

:cheers:

hi, harvey! i tried the Volkswagen Beetle RSi "CTR2" tune. @%$##*(%#&! !!! down boy! it's wild! thanks for upping the ante on this beetle. i am astounded!

Just so that old guy doesn't get any more credit than he deserves, let me set this straight, I tuned it. :P Not that it matters…Still, I'm surprised, actually, that it still handles well at all. It's good fun though, no? Just be careful of dirt, for obvious reasons. ;)

Onboy123
Just so that old guy doesn't get any more credit than he deserves, let me set this straight, I tuned it. :P Not that it matters…Still, I'm surprised, actually, that it still handles well at all. It's good fun though, no? Just be careful of dirt, for obvious reasons. ;)

Oh, man. I'm sorry. When i read the OP again, that's when i saw your tune. I appreciate it buddy. Haha i took pictures of dirt panic lol

Oh, man. I'm sorry. When i read the OP again, that's when i saw your tune. I appreciate it buddy. Haha i took pictures of dirt panic lol

Sounds…fun. :scared: I'll have to tune that bit out of it, I guess. It's been way too long since I last drove it anyway, so possibly an update for it in the coming days.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes "Bull Fish" (Lambo Miura P400 ‘67)

RedBullHangar-7_12.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer
Paintjob: Blue
Wheels: Aftermarket
aero : none
Weight Reduction: Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction: yes
Carbon Hood: no
Chassis reinforcement: yes
ECU Tuning: yes
Engine Tuning: none
Intake Manifold: yes
Air Filter: sport
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: yes
Exhaust: Ti Race
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: SS

The Tune
Ballast weight : 5/-50
Power Limiter : 99.5%
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 124 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.715, 2nd=2.754, 3rd=2.158, 4th=1.745, 5th=1.428
4)Set Final gear to 2.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 190 mph in upper right
corner.

LSD
initial 8, acceleration 18, braking 5

Suspension
Ride height front 5, rear 5
Spring rate front 12.1, rear 13.6
Dampers (Extension) front 7 rear 7
Dampers (Compression) front 6 rear 4
Anti-roll bars front 2 rear 3
Camber angle front 2.2 rear 1.8
Toe angle front -.06 rear -.08
Brakes: front 6 rear 5

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 550 PP,weighs 896 Kg with a 44/56 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.02 kg/hp, has 437 HP
@7600 rpm and produces 314 ft-lb torque @6100 rpm,

Notes:
Tuned for the 2nd annual Fall Shootout @ Cape Ring.

I want to give special thanks to Praiano for being a test driver and pointing me
in the right direction in setting this car up. I was lost without his
expertise on this one. 👍👍

ENJOY, AC

Last edited:
The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 "Silberfeile"
DigitalBaka announced his second annual Fall Shootout, this one a celebration of the Concept cars. Ol'Harvey Wallbanger decided this would be a fine way to get busy tuning again after having taken a brief vacation from the world of autosports. A search of the garage for cars that would meet the regulations of the event and still fit his unusual style wasn't progressing very well until he found this gem. Now unless your a serious racing fan who is into history the name Nuvolari probably doesn't mean anything to you, but a quick search of the internet will at least give you some of basics. In a career tragically cut short by both World War II and failing health after the wars conclusion, the man won an astounding 61 Grand Prix races. So the challenge facing Ol'Harvey was to take a large sports sedan concept and make it a car that a man, who is named by many of motorsports most iconic figures as one of the greatest drivers to ever live, would enjoy driving. The car has plenty of power to start with so the Wallbanger focused his attention on the suspension and drivetrain in attempt to coax the best out of this large sedan. After running several laps of Cape Ring in the low to mid 2:41 range Ol'Harvey called it good and prepared to christen it. What you say? the car already has a name that of a racing legend! Yes but the Wallbanger decided to go one better and so this is the "Silberfeile". Huh you ask? Silberfeile is German for Silver Arrow and for those racing history buffs out there was the name given by the press and fans to the Mercedes-Benz and Auto Union cars that dominated racing and land speed records prior to WWII. So there you have it and here is what you need for your own "Silberfeile".
Cape_2520Ring.jpg

Cape_2520Ring-2.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Luna Silver (Stock Audi paintjob)
Wheels: Rays Volk Racing CE28N (Steel finish)
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Weight Reduction: None
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Stock
Engine Tuning: None
Intake Manifold: Stock
Air Filter: Stock
Exhaust Manifold: Stock
Catalytic Converter: Stock
Exhaust: Stock
Turbo Kit: None
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Center Differential: Torque Sensing
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Sorts

The Tune
Aerodynamics: NA
Ballast: 83kg @ +50
Power Limiter: 95%
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.000
3) Set Top Speed to 137mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=3.024,
2nd=2.500,
3rd=1.835,
4th=1.417,
5th=1.144,
6th=0.965
5) Set Final gear to 3.800
Should display an indicated top speed of 172mph in upper right corner.
LSD Front Initial 10, Acceleration 10, Braking 15
LSD Rear Initial 15, Acceleration 15, Braking 15
Torque Sensing Center Differential Front 50, Rear 50
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.8, Rear 1.8
Toe Angle Front -0.20, Rear -0.20
Ride Height Front -5, Rear -5
Spring Rate Front 17.8, Rear 17.3
Dampers (Extension) Front 3, Rear 1
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front 5, Rear 6
Brakes Front 6, Rear 7

The car has 550PP, weighs 1,623Kg with a 49/51 front/rear weight distribution, has 598HP and produces 580ft-lb torque@2,000rpm with a 7,500rpm redline.

Notes: Despite hitting peak torque at very low rpms, the car has a very good power curve making it very good for driving with an automatic transmission.

Note 2: Novolari is considered by many as the first driver to utilize 4 wheel drifts in Grand Prix racing. Like him, the fastest way to get this car around several of Cape Ring's corners is to launch it into a 4 wheel drift then use its nearly 600HP and 4 wheel drive to pull it out as you reach the apex.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos
Cape_2520Ring-1.jpg

Hey Tris what do you think of doing a series of pics showing the Outlaw Motorsports teams Coastal Concept Shootout cars in the catalog?

Sure. Give me a few days though. Today I started a two week gallery install at work. Seventeen precious artists who all think they deserve the same time and attention as a new production at La Scala.

So since I haven't really been paying attention to this shootout, it's you Diogo and ACSR? Onboy didn't get his ducks in a row on time?

Diogo, could I ask you to send me an FR so I can have a quick drive of your mask thingy?

Being lazy a good tuner does not make. :dopey: How are people supposed to know how to build your rides if they don't have the instructions? :lol:

I find the type up such a pain though, especially the gearbox, since I have to remember the starting final gear all the time. :lol:

I find the type up such a pain though, especially the gearbox, since I have to remember the starting final gear all the time. :lol:

Well, the part where I need to set up the gearbox is also a pain to me, but I always do it.:dopey: If your cars were bad, it wouldn't be a problem not having the set up online. But, er, your cars are quite good! :dopey:

Well, the part where I need to set up the gearbox is also a pain to me, but I always do it.:dopey: If your cars were bad, it wouldn't be a problem not having the set up online. But, er, your cars are quite good! :dopey:

Really? You've started tuning?

Eh, I need to feel totally hyped about the car to do that though. :lol: I've got around…5 tunes which I used quite frequently, and to be honest, they're actually the best few cars I've ever created. :lol: You're going to be driving one of them (or at least, a facsimile of the prototype) in the shootout. I do hope your control has got better for the rest though. :P

Really? You've started tuning?

Eh, I need to feel totally hyped about the car to do that though. :lol: I've got around…5 tunes which I used quite frequently, and to be honest, they're actually the best few cars I've ever created. :lol: You're going to be driving one of them (or at least, a facsimile of the prototype) in the shootout. I do hope your control has got better for the rest though. :P

Not really, I was mentiong those times when I TRY (bold denots the importance of the word :dopey: ) to set it up for racing. Most of the time, I fail pretty hard at it. :dunce:

Must be the "Randy Orton" Dodge Viper GT-R R36, right? :dopey: Hey, what do mean, "being better at control for the rest"!? :crazy: :lol:

Not really, I was mentiong those times when I TRY (bold denots the importance of the word :dopey: ) to set it up for racing. Most of the time, I fail pretty hard at it. :dunce:

Must be the "Randy Orton" Dodge Viper GT-R R36, right? :dopey: Hey, what do mean, "being better at control for the rest"!? :crazy: :lol:

You know, you could have always asked for help and no one would shout, right? :lol:

Don't put R36 (or anything beyond R34) at the end of any of my cars, or I'll strangle you. :lol: Well…my MR2s were good but you were walking a tightrope at every corner, my Garaiya almost actively encouraged you to go at 80% throttle through turns just for the feel of it and uh…what was my other car…ah, the Alfa duetto I suppose you could drive. :dopey:

You know, you could have always asked for help and no one would shout, right? :lol:

Don't put R36 (or anything beyond R34) at the end of any of my cars, or I'll strangle you. :lol: Well…my MR2s were good but you were walking a tightrope at every corner, my Garaiya almost actively encouraged you to go at 80% throttle through turns just for the feel of it and uh…what was my other car…ah, the Alfa duetto I suppose you could drive. :dopey:

Yep, I'm somewhat ignorant, if you couldn't tell... :dopey:

Mocking Onboy's "love" for the R35 was very effective! :dopey: Wild Onboy is now enraged! Hum, that Alfa sure sounds tempting, if it doesn't break down while I'm driving, I'd give it a shot. :lol: The MR2's and the Garaiya are quite the MR paring too, those should be fun.

Yep, I'm somewhat ignorant, if you couldn't tell... :dopey:

Mocking Onboy's "love" for the R35 was very effective! :dopey: Wild Onboy is now enraged! Hum, that Alfa sure sounds tempting, if it doesn't break down while I'm driving, I'd give it a shot. :lol: The MR2's and the Garaiya are quite the MR paring too, those should be fun.

I can teach you the gearbox, since it's the simplest. :lol:

Go and die. :lol: Not really, the MR2 is at its best when you take it online with some slicks in a 460PP room, since the slip is taken out and the full effect of the ballast placement takes place. The Garaiya is…a toy. You drive it when you want to remember how light and fun cars are. :P

I can teach you the gearbox, since it's the simplest. :lol:

Go and die. :lol: Not really, the MR2 is at its best when you take it online with some slicks in a 460PP room, since the slip is taken out and the full effect of the ballast placement takes place. The Garaiya is…a toy. You drive it when you want to remember how light and fun cars are. :P

Oh mighty teacher Onboy-sempai, can you help a noob such as myself? :dopey:

Oh, well, it was a good life... :lol: I think I struck trouble while testing the boss's Audi. I made a mistake on one lap, and it ended up nullifing the next one, even though I didn't make one single mistake on that one. Since that lap was the fastest, should I count it?

Edit: Never mind, either lap puts Harvey's car in the same position, so it's not much a big deal.

Back