Wanted: Old School Muscle Cars

SWERV_GRIFFIN
Ive acquired a few more Muscle Cars, mostly 0/0/0. I am still looking for a Red '69 Camaro with Black stripes, if it even exists. The one I have is Garnet Red with White Stripes. Also looking for aan In-Violet Cuda with White Stripes. I had one once, but it was one of the cars that mysteriously disappeared from my garage. The 2 I have , both have Black Stripes. Also looking for a Scorch Red Superbird. I have many tickets, Muscle Cars, GT Academy Cars, paints to trade.

Do u have a standard AC car? The one made after the cobra?

I have the Cuda 0/0 in True Blue, Sponnaker White, and Light Gold. I'd like your Butternut yellow 69 SS Camaro

I have the Cuda 0/0 in True Blue, Sponnaker White, and Light Gold. I'd like your Butternut yellow 69 SS Camaro

I'd take either the Spinnaker White 'Cuda or the Light Gold. The Butternut Camaro is not 0/0. Do you want some Paint Chips too? I have pretty much all the rarest paint chips like Chromes, Mattes, Color Shifts.
Also, If you'd like, I could completely rebuild the Camaro's Chassis and Engine. So far I have not even got into it yet.

Back