Weather map

• Thread starter Grayfoz
  • 7 comments
Oman
Oman
Hi,,

I am facing a bug in the game specially in the weather map , the map become dark after few laps in the race specially when there is rain, it does effect the rece specially the race of half hour in Circuit de la Sarthe and the other one is the 1 hour race in SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS.

Attachments

• 8463E3B2-E0C1-41D8-849F-35989671C4F8.jpeg
    8463E3B2-E0C1-41D8-849F-35989671C4F8.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hi,,

I am facing a bug in the game specially in the weather map , the map become dark after few laps in the race specially when there is rain, it does effect the rece specially the race of half hour in Circuit de la Sarthe and the other one is the 1 hour race in SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS.
True, we all have it, annoying but we can only wait til they fix it.
1 hour is the worst when the rain returns on the last few laps, sometimes it is a bit of a gamble, but plenty of time to make a tirechange mistake :)

It still isn’t fixed. I just did the race and the map went away.
Because of that on the 14min mark it started raining and I tought maybe I can push one more lap on dry tires. No, it went true a dark blue zone I guess, because in seconds the wet meter went from dry to max.
What a fun game without obvious flaws.

Pls fix it.

Is this isolated to PS4? Just curious because I grind the 30 min Sarthe race at least once everyday and the map works the entire race just as it always has for me. I don’t run Spa so can’t speak for that one.

Is this isolated to PS4? Just curious because I grind the 30 min Sarthe race at least once everyday and the map works the entire race just as it always has for me. I don’t run Spa so can’t speak for that one.
I don’t know. I haven’t had it on Le Sarthe before but I did get it with a challenge and Spa.

Is this isolated to PS4? Just curious because I grind the 30 min Sarthe race at least once everyday and the map works the entire race just as it always has for me. I don’t run Spa so can’t speak for that one
no, had the issue this week on PS5, racing at Spa and Tsukuba. hopefully it gets fixed tomorrow.

no, had the issue this week on PS5, racing at Spa and Tsukuba. hopefully it gets fixed tomorrow.
Interesting. I play on PS5, grind Sarthe daily since the Tomahawk glitch got patched out, and I have the weather map up 99% of the time in the 30 min Le Mans race and it works as it always has for me. It’s not the most accurate map, but it works.
Curious as to what causes it not to work for some while it does for others on the same platform.

Back