Weight Distribution

• Thread starter cridrift
  • 1 comments
Italy
Italy
cry-drift
hi, i was wondering if there's a way to see the actual weight distribution of the car when tuning ride height to see if with lower front you actually change the weight distribution of the vehicle?
am i wrong or GT6 showed weight ratio better?
also some mods like traction control can't be set from the car tuning for singular vehicle right?

Solution
hi, i was wondering if there's a way to see the actual weight distribution of the car when tuning ride height to see if with lower front you actually change the weight distribution of the vehicle?
also some mods like traction control can't be set from the car tuning for singular vehicle right?
The static weight distribution is as indicated on the tuning screen. It doesn’t change when you change the ride height.

When you change ride height you change the height of the centre of mass. A higher centre of mass increases the roll of the car and reduces the grip while cornering. Positive rake (higher ride height in the rear than in the front) reduces cornering grip in the rear relative to...
The static weight distribution is as indicated on the tuning screen. It doesn’t change when you change the ride height.

When you change ride height you change the height of the centre of mass. A higher centre of mass increases the roll of the car and reduces the grip while cornering. Positive rake (higher ride height in the rear than in the front) reduces cornering grip in the rear relative to the front and thus increases oversteer. The front-rear weight distribution is the same, but not the front-rear grip.

In high downforce cars you can also use positive rake to increase the downforce, but I don’t know if that’s simulated in GT7.

As for traction control, that’s a global setting yes.

Solution
Back