• Thread starter Duke
  • 89 comments

Duke

Keep 'em separated
Staff Emeritus
United States
Midlantic Area
GTP_Duke
With the recent increase in membership driven by GT5 excitement, Jordan has decided to expand the moderator staff to help keep the Planet happy and humming.

Please join me in welcoming our two newest Super Moderators, Pupik and Smallhorses! Both are long-time quality members, and we think they'll be a great asset to the Mod Squad.

Also, WRS steward and veteran moderator Sphinx has been promoted to Super Moderator. We're looking forward to his assistance across the whole forum.

Please note the fine example these folks have set as contributing members.

Very cool. Congratulations guys, I'm sure y'all will do great, and hopefully y'all can also take a bit of the workload off our current mods.👍

Good luck and don't work too hard.

I thought about this some, and remembered a thread Pupik had posted.

It contains this.

Pupik
But alas, my time wavers here: One day, I have 3 hours to spend, but most days, 3-10 minutes.

Was this taken into account?

I'm not trying to say anyone made a bad choice or anything, Pupik will make a great mod, but I'm just wondering if he will be able to provide enough the extra help you need.

Congrats, Pupik and Smallhorses!

Did fatmouse play a part in Pupik's modship? Or is it still unmoved?

Congratulations guys! 👍

I'm sure both of you will make a great addition to the Mod Squad. Two great members.

Good luck waging war in the GT5 section guys! We salute you.

Very deserving members.

Good luck guys!

;)

I don't mean to be rude, but I had never heard of Delphic Reason up until a couple of weeks ago.

Well done Pupik, Smallhorses and Sphinx, I take it Super Moderator is a Global Moderator? All forums.

Well done Pupik, Smallhorses and Sphinx, I take it Super Moderator is a Global Moderator? All forums.
That and the fact that we just really are super. In general.

Sphinx was just OK before, but now he's super too. 👍

Wow! I wasn't expecting them two to become mods, congrats guys! :cheers:

Sphinx was a super mod in the past, wasn't he?

I don't mean to be rude, but I had never heard of Delphic Reason up until a couple of weeks ago.

I've been on the forum since 2003. I was more active in the GT3/GT4 days. Back when there were GT3/GT4 videos on the Homepage of GTP, you could see a number of my own posted there. In the last year and a half I have fallen on some harder times, thus the absence. Since then everything is falling back in place, as it were, and I now have the equipment (PC), and extra time (not working two jobs/Attending Tech School). Therefore, You will see a lot more of me around nowadays.

I enjoy all forms of racing. I have autocrossed, rallied (SCCA), I am an ASE certified Automotive Technician, I love sunsets, long walks on the beach, and I'm a great catch!

;)

Congratulations to Sphinx, Smallhorses and Pupik! :cheers:
All well deserved promotions, really.

That and the fact that we just really are super. In general.

Sphinx was just OK before, but now he's super too. 👍
:lol:

EDIT: I noticed they all still have their 'old' badges. Have the changes taken effect yet?

hooray! smallhorses! and i don't know who pupik is though.... is he mean like famine?

As soon as they give me a loaded firearm, then the answer is yes. But a starter's pistol will have to do.

Did fatmouse play a part in Pupik's modship? Or is it still unmoved?
Un-moved tastes like un-cola.

Anonymity is sweet. (I knew I should have changed my username at the last minute.) I've been good to the over 100,000 new members that have come after me, and now I'll still be good back to 99.99% of them: It's us versus the robots, you know.

You'd better get Old Glory Robot Insurance.

I've been on the forum since 2003. I was more active in the GT3/GT4 days. Back when there were GT3/GT4 videos on the Homepage of GTP, you could see a number of my own posted there. In the last year and a half I have fallen on some harder times, thus the absence. Since then everything is falling back in place, as it were, and I now have the equipment (PC), and extra time (not working two jobs/Attending Tech School). Therefore, You will see a lot more of me around nowadays.

I enjoy all forms of racing. I have autocrossed, rallied (SCCA), I am an ASE certified Automotive Technician, I love sunsets, long walks on the beach, and I'm a great catch!

;)

You shouldn't copy other people's love ads ;)

Congrats guys on your achievement!!!!!! 👍 :cheers: I know many people are happy and jealous of your post, but whatever it is, make GTP proud and do your job as good and as friendly as possible.

As soon as they give me a loaded firearm, then the answer is yes. But a starter's pistol will have to do.
You can't start someone to death.

© Eddie Izzard

Back