What about the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Gran Turismo Trophy cars?

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 9 comments
Greece
Athens
Nickf1gr
I have the feeling that PD completely "forgot" to include in its updates some of the remaining cars that won the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Gran Turismo Trophy....
Could it be a matter of car rights or something else?

They've always taken forever to come. The 500 Mondial and the Maserati took most of a decade to make it in, even the DB3S and Barker Tourer took half a decade. SEMA was the same, that ended in 2018 and they only got the last couple in last year.

Yep, the entire PD team has entirely forgotten that event they go to each year on the other side of the Pacific, including the one two months ago.

That's the only explanation.

They have forgotten.

First of all i didn't say that they ignore interaly this event but
PD that had some strange way to make the copperations with events or manufacturers....
Anyway

There are 3 cars that appeared for first time in GT7 according Gran Turismo Wiki:
Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 (update 1.37)
Maserati A6GCS/53 Spyder '54 (update 1.19)
Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer '29

and there are to be released:

Cunningham C-4R Competition Roadster '52 (2015)
Ferrari 330 P4 Drogo Spyder '66 (2016)
AAR Eagle Indy Car '66 (2018)
Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Zagato '31 (2019)
Ferrari 512 S Berlinetta '69 (2021)
Autobianchi A112 Runabout '69 (2022)
Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 Gran Sport Figoni Coupe '33 (2023)
Lancia Stratos HF Zero Bertone Coupe '70 (2024)

Last edited:
I wonder if there's any possible difficulty involved in persuading owners of these ultra-rare, valuable, sometimes unique vehicles in the benefit of having them in a racing game and securing time for them to be scanned in an appropriate manner and at an appropriate location...

No. No it's easy. PD has just forgotten about them entirely.

Quite an unpleasant response I must say.
Yeah, I mean, responding to the absence of these cars (one of which was crowned two months ago) by assuming the developers are morons is quite unpleasant.

Not without form either; I liked the thread two years ago asking if (and then speculating that) PD had "lost interest" in improving GT7. That's not aged well...

It's weird how often people go down this path of "you forgot [x]" too.

Back