What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,674 comments
Peel P50...

Peel P50 '62

To be sold in the Hagerty Collection (Legend Cars).

"This quirky microcar was famed for being the smallest production car ever made and was also a distinctly British pop culture icon."

As vehicle shapes and designs have begun to diversify following the end of the pre-war era, in the 1960s, most cars were taking a more neoclassical approach after the jet age of the 1950s.

But this unique vehicle from the Isle of Man, originating from the Peel Engineering Company, was an idea no one ever thought was possible, and the end result is the P50, an incredibly small three-wheeled machine designed to make mobility a little bit more "portable", as demonstrated by its theoretical ability to drive through doorways and buildings whilst indoors, although in terms of space, it was good enough for "one adult and a shopping bag".

The Peel P50 is powered by a tiny 49cc single-cylinder DKW engine producing four horsepower and six pound-feet of torque, linked to a three-speed manual and can reach a top speed of 37mph (60km/h).

However, its reputation of being the smallest verified production car could come with safety issues, especially on the highway, and was also notable for lacking a reverse gear, although a handle at the rear of the car could be used to maneuver the car physically if necessary.

Only 50 of these cars were ever produced, and it's said that only 27 examples still exist today, making the P50 rare as it was rather quirky. It was also famously featured in Top Gear where Jeremy Clarkson showcased the car's portability prowess by driving through the BBC production campus with it, and set out to create a similarly inspired one-off vehicle.

Be careful, PD might read this thread 😉
The Peel P50 will need a different workaround with the physics as it is a three-wheeler and has no reverse gear.

Last edited:
Peel P50...

Maybe this one will come soon? ;) :cheers: :bowdown:
Capture d’écran 2024-07-21 132805.jpg

1- Porsche Panamera '22
"The second generation of the german family sports car"
2- BMW M8 COMPETITON '22
"The new GT of BMW, paying tribute to the first M8 that was never released to the public"
3- Ferrari 458 Speciale '13
"Ferrari's supercar turned into a track-focused beast"
4- BMW M5 (E39) '88
"One of the most iconic BMW models, it was equipped with a V8 with a maximum power of 535hp.

Attachments

• 1998-bmw-m5-5.jpg
    1998-bmw-m5-5.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 7
  • ferrari-458-speciale.jpg
    ferrari-458-speciale.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2022-bmw-m8-competition-coupe.jpg
    2022-bmw-m8-competition-coupe.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 6
  • 402764-2022-porsche-panamera.jpg
    402764-2022-porsche-panamera.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 7
2025-Chevrolet-Corvette-ZR1-1-1260x659.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 ZTK Package (C8) '25

To be sold in Brand Central.

#Road Car, #Midship, #Hypercar

"The ZR1 variant of the eighth-generation midship Corvette has become the first true production hypercar from Chevrolet and General Motors."

The Corvette has been synonymous with race-proven performance pedigree, American muscle and a desire to compete with the world's very best, and with every ZR1 model since the C6, this has always been the case by creating a world-beating supercar that could take the fight to others that cost significantly more.

As the C8 generation of Corvettes transitioned to a mid-engined layout, a lot of traditions were mostly broken in favor of pursuing perfection. The Z06 was notable for featuring a small-block naturally aspirated 5.5-litre V-8 with a cross plane crankshaft, giving it an almost McLaren-like sound with a much higher-revving roar and 670 horsepower.

The ZR1 model of the C8 would be nothing short of extraordinary, featuring a twin-turbocharged version of the same 5.5-litre V-8 producing an astonishing 1,064 horsepower and 828 lb-ft of torque with no hybrid systems, all linked to an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission, still driving the rear wheels as usual. This is a significant increase, 394 hp and 368 lb-ft more than the previous car.

This is all coupled with the addition of carbon ceramic brakes, magnetic dampers, a body producing 545kg (1,200lb) of downforce and a weight of 1,665kg, as per the high-downforce "ZTK Package", designed to set fast lap times around world-renowned tracks.

It also comes in a lower drag variant without the aerodynamic upgrades, but both versions are capable of a top speed higher than 215 mph (346 km/h), and was that fast enough where the test drivers have reached over 200mph on their first lap on the Nurburgring, and that the quarter mile time is expected to be below ten seconds.

The car is also known for bringing back the split rear window harkening back to the C2 generation, only this time, this is also an additional cooling function to the engine.

It became clear that the benchmark rivals for the new ZR1 were that of other exotics such as the Lamborghini Revuelto, Ford Mustang GTD and Ferrari SF90XX Stradale in terms of its specs, therefore becoming the first true road-going hypercar from Chevy and General Motors as a whole.

The C8 ZR1 marries extreme horsepower, race-derived technology and timeless beauty combined to create the finest Corvette ever made thus far.

Last edited:
1- BMW I8 '16
"BMW first hybrid supercar"
2-
Aston Martin Vantage '18
"The new generation of the british supercar, now improved heavily for better performance"
3- Ferrari 488 GTB '16
"The new Ferrari main supercar, made to be in every way better than the older 458 Italia, without sacrificing the beautiful Ferrari design"
4-
Mercedes-AMG One '21
"The hypercar with the beastly engine of an F1"
5- Chevrolet Corvette C8 GT3-R '24
"The new C8 racecar made for FIA-GT3 class, after the death of the GTE-PROAM class"

View attachment 1375619

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 ZTK Package (C8) '25

To be sold in Brand Central.

#Road Car, #Midship, #Hypercar

"The ZR1 variant of the eighth-generation midship Corvette has become the first true production hypercar from Chevrolet and General Motors."

The Corvette has been synonymous with race-proven performance pedigree, American muscle and a desire to compete with the world's very best, and with every ZR1 model since the C6, this has always been the case by creating a world-beating supercar that could take the fight to others that cost significantly more.

As the C8 generation of Corvettes transitioned to a mid-engined layout, a lot of traditions were mostly broken in favor of pursuing perfection. The Z06 was notable for featuring a small-block naturally aspirated 5.5-litre V-8 with a cross plane crankshaft, giving it an almost McLaren-like sound with a much higher-revving roar and 670 horsepower.

The ZR1 model of the C8 would be nothing short of extraordinary, featuring a twin-turbocharged version of the same 5.5-litre V-8 producing an astonishing 1,064 horsepower and 828 lb-ft of torque with no hybrid systems, all linked to an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission, still driving the rear wheels as usual. This is a significant increase, 394 hp and 368 lb-ft more than the previous car.

This is all coupled with the addition of carbon ceramic brakes, magnetic dampers, a body producing 545kg (1,200lb) of downforce and a weight of 1,665kg, as per the high-downforce "ZTK Package", designed to set fast lap times around world-renowned tracks.

It also comes in a lower drag variant without the aerodynamic upgrades, but both versions are capable of a top speed higher than 215 mph (346 km/h), and was that fast enough where the test drivers have reached over 200mph on their first lap on the Nurburgring, and that the quarter mile time is expected to be below ten seconds.

The car is also known for bringing back the split rear window harkening back to the C2 generation, only this time, this is also an additional cooling function to the engine.

It became clear that the benchmark rivals for the new ZR1 were that of other exotics such as the Lamborghini Revuelto, Ford Mustang GTD and Ferrari SF90XX Stradale in terms of its specs, therefore becoming the first true road-going hypercar from Chevy and General Motors as a whole.

The C8 ZR1 marries extreme horsepower, race-derived technology and timeless beauty combined to create the finest Corvette ever made thus far.
Holy smoke 1,064 HP:bowdown:

This car would be sick if added to the game.

Last edited:
  1. Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae '22
  2. Ferrari 360 Modena '02
  3. Pagani Zonda Revolucion '10
  4. Ford Fiesta WRC '20
  5. Bentley Continental GT '24
  6. BMW M2 G87 '22
  7. BMW M4 G82 Coupe '21
  8. BMW M5 F90 '18
  9. BMW M6 '13
  10. Audi RS3 Hatchback '22
  11. Audi RS7 Sportback '22
  12. Audi RS7 Sportback '13
  13. Audi RS6 Avant '22
  14. Audi RS6 Avant '16
  15. Audi R8 GT '24
  16. Chevrolet Corvette C8 ZR1 '24
  17. Aston Martin Vantage '24
  18. Aston Martin Vantage GTE '18
  19. Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (992) '22
  20. Porsche 911 Turbo S (992.2) '25
  21. Porsche Cayenne '20
  22. Porsche Panamera '22

Last edited:
I've posted this one before but it's clear that PD are slowly closing the 'gaps' by adding 'rivals' to in-game cars, with that being said I have a strong feeling this will be added at some point:
Mercedes-Benz-CLK-GTR-1.gif

The 1998-2002 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK-GTR, it would finally bridge and finish the 90s 'Holy trinity':
210518-porsche-911-gt1-mercedes-clk-gtr-mclaren-f1-1.jpg

Can't find any record of any laptimes but I imagine the performance to be on par or similar to the 911 GT1 but with a faster top speed, the car reportedly handles pretty well on track from the reviews I could find.

Next would be the 2001 Corvette C5, this is mainly because I prefer the look of this one over the ugly notch back of the Z06 and it would be easier to make a C5R replica out of this instead of the Z06 due to the aforementioned notchback. It's also a clear competitor to the Dodge Viper GTS
2001-chevrolet-corvette

Next up is also another i've mentioned previously but the 1996 Le mans winning GT1:
Porsche-GT1-versus-McLaren-F1-GTR-Le-Mans-1996.png

It would bridge the gap left by the F1 GTR since you can technically create the other main rivals via liveries and tunes. (XJ220C, F40 LM/F40C, Viper GTS/R GT1) .etc

Callaway C7-R, PD are no strangers to adding odd-balls in their games and this is one of the coolest looking cars of the late 90s GT1 era:
1997_Callaway_C7R-0-15361.jpg

Harrop 427 Monaro

PD should show some love to the Australian tuning scene, and I think this car is a great representation of it. A fully built LS7 WITHOUT a supercharger producing more than 700HP is just mad. It was put together right here in Melbourne, so I'd be absolutely delighted if made it's way into GT7. However, I don't think the developers will come down for just one car.

Having just experienced the McLaren F1 car in VR for the first time, it’s criminal that there aren’t more open cockpit racing cars (single seaters and LMP)

I want the MG EXE and The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept in the Gran Turismo 7. The Koeniggsegg should be a manufacturer in brand central also.
Screenshot_20240828-092543~2.png
Screenshot_20240828-092612~2.png

Last edited:
I just wanna say that I’d really love to see the Koenigsegg CCX GT as a Gr.3 car, even if the brand wouldn’t be eligible for the Manufacturers Cup due to lacking a Gr.4 machine.

ZEE
Forget those nonexistant ugly concept cars, let's have a real race bred roadster please PD!!!

Mercedes CLK GTR Roadster​

View attachment 1385446
I had a potentially even better idea. Since we already have the CLK-LM racecar, what about its even more elusive road car version?

Last edited:
As far as EV supercars go, I’m definitely interested in the Pininfarina Battista. On the comparatively opposite side of things, I think it’d be worth including the Jaguar I-Pace, if only because they do indeed race it as part of a one-make series. Of course, there are numerous other, non-EV Jaguar models I’d wanna see as well, like both major iterations of the XKR, the classic XK120, and the XJR-15.

ZEE
I know its a very new car, but Mate Rimac likes Gran Turismo right?? Right.....?

2025 RIMAC NEVERA R

View attachment 1385697

I’m personally more interested in the plans he has to race the Nevera. Like, will it be part of a one-make? Or could it be racing other EVs? Maybe it’ll even be a hybrid and race in LMH or something.

Last edited:
I have never been an advocate for Hyundai or Kia. I was born in the early 80's, so I lived all the way though the 90's and 2000's with both Hyundai and Kia pumping out as many cheap, crap cars as they could, cars that respected car journalists often described as "lifeless" and "boring" or "uninspired" and often lamenting the poor build quality and engineering or stating things like "a gaggle of 10 year olds trying to build a car from cardboard boxes in their dads garage could do a better job than this!"...

But the Ioniq 5 N has my interest. From all of the reviews I've read and watched, it appears Hyundai knocked it out of the park with this one, but this isn't the one I'd like to see in game.

I'd like to see the N Vision 74 added to GT7. If Hyundai can make the Ioniq 5 N as good as they apparently have done, I'm really interested to see how this one turns out.

1000003839.jpg

1000003840.jpg

1000003841.jpg

Last edited:
Back