What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,600 comments
Come to think of it, I think we may be due for a potential Red Bull X2024, since there seems to be a trend of there being a new Red Bull racer every four or five years, aside from the X2011. I would not doubt it if we see such a car during the GTWS live rounds this summer, or perhaps at the finals at the end of the year.
"Red Bull X2024 M. Verstappen/S. Perez"

The real question is whether they'll evolve it as a purely competition-spec model or go back to its roots as a purely experimental and unrestricted vehicle like previous iterations.

Last edited:
"Red Bull X2024 M. Verstappen/S. Perez"

The real question is whether they'll evolve it as a purely competition-spec model or go back to its roots as a purely experimental and unrestricted vehicle like previous iterations.
It'd be awesome to see a vehicle that's based on the current ground effect era of rules.
Something like the Formula GT (based on the rules from the 2000s) , or the GT F1500T-A (based on the rules from 1980s).

Last edited:
Porsche 911 GT3 R (992) '24

"This new age FIA GT3 car is remembered as the first Le Mans-winning car from the category, and also shares considerable success and popularity in IMSA as well."

Livery variations:
AO Racing - Rexy
Manthey EMA

To be sold in Brand Central.

2024-01-21_GALSTAD-IMSA-ROAR-DIS-0124-1223-008787.jpg

GQciOOgWEAEq6tZ.jpeg

What is that hideous thing in the middle ?
Why include it in the game.. ok that's your choice, but really i don't see the point...

The Jay Leno car would be terrible at handling and then turning radius would be laughable.

Back