What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,734 comments
Party size.. because I’m a party of one. Honestly, these portions will be the end of me.

IMG_3985.jpeg

This photo is from last week but it's char toh kway (fried daikon/mooli). Known locally in English as fried carrot cake.

IMG-20240722-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
Me again and while most respondents to the Opinions & Current Events subforum seem to loathe India Pale Ale with a passion, I'm not one of those and have been guzzling this tropically flavoured Brewdog offering by the caseload as I slog through the month's racing games. No paper brolly though.

postpunk_pdp_1_1.png

Last edited:
I bought a ham and cheese sandwich and I'm gonna put some pepper on it, it was $5.99 at my Harris Teeter store.

Me again and while most respondents to the Opinions & Current Events subforum seem to loathe India Pale Ale with a passion, I'm not one of them and have been guzzling this tropically flavoured Brewdog offering by the caseload as I slog through the month's racing games. No paper brolly though.

View attachment 1374821
Wait a second... There's a BrewDog bar here in Melbourne.

Last edited:
TB
More of that low sugar diet, I see.
Cookies have quite a bit of sugar, so really I'm not following my diet plan right. It's hard staying away from sweets when I have a craving or desire that I want.

Cookies have quite a bit of sugar, so really I'm not following my diet plan right. It's hard staying away from sweets when I have a craving or desire that I want.
In the last month, I've gone over 75 net carbs (that's sugar minus fiber) three times and one of those times was over by 1.

Screenshot_20240725_175858_Lose It!.jpg

Sixty-two cookies is 434 net carbs. Or to put it a different way, that's more carbs than I've eaten in the last week.

You CAN do it, but you have to WANT to do it.

TB
In the last month, I've gone over 75 net carbs (that's sugar minus fiber) three times and one of those times was over by 1.

View attachment 1375518

Sixty-two cookies is 434 net carbs. Or to put it a different way, that's more carbs than I've eaten in the last week.

You're right, thanks for encouraging me, as a matter of fact I'm going to eat a chicken,lettuce and tomato sandwich for dinner. And some fat free baked Lay's potato chips.

TB

View attachment 1375518

I've probably been in the range of 50-60 net carbs per day for the last couple of months (doing this very casually, refusing to count or weigh, so far it's working). The only exception is lunches at my mums, because her food is awesome and I've never been able to resist.

Getting ready to eat a bowl of corn flakes and some waffles and hash browns, my therapy appointment is at 3:30pm, so I gotta go.

Back