What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,717 comments
Wine is quite fine.
But, don’t discount the delicacy of a good beer.
I don’t know what you’ve tried, but I believe there is a beer palate for everyone
Gonna incur your wrath here possibly.

Most beers to me taste the same. San Miguel, Peroni, Asahi....if I did a blind taste test it would be like me trying to tell the difference between bottled water.

Whisk(e)y on the other hand....🥰

TB
My super taster mouth and gluten intolerant wife says otherwise.
One of the big 3 major brands here is gluten free. I think they use rice grains instead of wheat.

I’ve been a beer drinker for the past 15 or so years. I’ve had many different types. It’s never as nice as a cider. Beer actually doesn’t taste all that good in comparison… to most things.

I’m drinking Chang currently. It’s meh.

@HenrySwanson, it pretty much all tastes the same to me too. That’s why I drink regular beer and not fancy stuff.

Last edited:
A couple of slices of Domino's Ultimate Spicy Sausage stuffed crust pizza.

Ultimate-Spicy-Sausage-Blog-Banner.jpg

Last edited:
I started buying them about 5 years ago and they've been my go-to ever since. What's crazy is, when I first bought them, I didn't really plan on buying them originally, I was actually looking for some French bread pizzas I had many years prior. They didn't have them so I got these Red Baron pizzas as a compromise
So in a twist of irony, I recently went to Walmart hoping to get more of the Red Baron Deep Single pizzas since I was out and they didn't have any, but Red Baron had their own French bread pizzas, so I got those instead. A literal flip-flop of what I said here. :lol:

The flavor I got was five cheese and I decided to try it today with my usual favorite toppings:
IMG_2536.JPEG

And of course, I drank one of the better flavors of Mountain Dew I know with it.
IMG_2537.JPEG

Verdict on the French bread pizza: It's alright. It doesn't have nearly as much flavor as the four-cheese pizzas I am used to, most of it is just bread, I don't even taste the cheese or my own pepperoni much. It's acceptable though and I don't mind it, but it's just not something I would constantly crave on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Mango Doritos? ¡Ay caramba! 🤮

Now these on the other hand are great.
jcss_d2a3f0f7-bd0e-4bdd-8577-1ea5c1e461b1.png

Last edited:
I cannot tolerate hot fiery food products, no thank you! Unless I have a cold 32-ounce cup of water to drink right after those.
Water is one of the worst things to drink with spicy food. Water and capsaicin don't mix, the water just spreads the capsaicin around. You need milk.

And for the record, these Doritos weren't spicy, that Baja Blast flavor did not translate well to chip form AT ALL.

TB, I’ve been thinking about gluten free beer ever since you reminded me a couple posts ago that not everyone can enjoy a “cold one”.

I stumbled on a place called glutenfreebeer.com.
that had some great information on the ever expanding GF beer market, lists of breweries and top rated GF beer.

cheers

My new go to beer, brewed in Vankleek Hill, Ontario.

Attachments

• 6538489B-CFBF-478F-B05D-7928D3257EDF.jpeg
    6538489B-CFBF-478F-B05D-7928D3257EDF.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 2
Been craving garlic knots all week, so I finally ate some earlier.
IMG_2539.JPEG

I get these at Aldi's and I love them because you get 8 in a bag and they are lathered in butter. I love to bake them and put them back into the bag when done just so the residual butter in the bag gets on them for more flavor. :P It's way better than Walmart's garlic knots and you get more in a bag! :)

Decided to drink this today since I haven't had this one in a while.
IMG_2540.JPEG

Fixing to eat a large pizza with garlic/tomato sauce slathered on it, and eating some chicken wings as a side! This will be spicy some so I better get ready for it.

IMG_0536.jpeg
IMG_0535.jpeg

@TB I’m rather fond of Fruit Beers, especially Cherry.

Samual Smith Brewery do a lovely one, there is an imported one (can’t remember if Belgium or German) which is also rather tasty. It just takes off the edge of the beer.

Sam Smiths also do a Chocolate Stout too, which is a nice drop, especially in Autumn.

However if you mix the two you get a beer drink which tastes like Black Forest Gateaux which is a delight.

Last edited:
View attachment 1381778View attachment 1381779

@TB I’m rather fond of Fruit Beers, especially Cherry.

Samual Smith Brewery do a lovely one, there is an imported one (can’t remember if Belgium or German) which is also rather tasty. It just takes off the edge of the beer.

Sam Smiths also do a Chocolate Stout too, which is a nice drop, especially in Autumn.

However if you mix the two you get a beer drink which tastes like Black Forest Gateaux which is a delight.
I'd most likely go with the chocolate flavored drink.

Warmed up 3 hot dogs earlier and if I remember right, they're all beef with potato bread buns. I love potato bread and I rarely eat anything other than that and I've always preferred my hot dogs plain.
IMG_2541.JPEG

I also drank that same Mountain Dew flavor again, but I am not going to post another picture of it.

Warmed up 3 hot dogs earlier and if I remember right, they're all beef with potato bread buns. I love potato bread and I rarely eat anything other than that and I've always preferred my hot dogs plain.
View attachment 1381850
I also drank that same Mountain Dew flavor again, but I am not going to post another picture of it.
Well surprisingly Pepsi and Mountain Dew are my favorite soft drinks to drink on any occasion.

Mountain Dew is my go-to soft drink for just about everything. Been my favorite for as long as I can remember and I never get tired of it. 😎
They've increased their flavor options for the past 3-4 years, I'm gonna try the most recent ones that have been added to the club.

They've increased their flavor options for the past 3-4 years, I'm gonna try the most recent ones that have been added to the club.
The 4th of July-themed flavors are great and Liberty Chill is easily one the best out there for me. Get them before they're gone!

Last edited:
Back