What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,718 comments
TB
Made 4 different flavors of chicken wings tonight.

View attachment 1381956

Starting with the bottom left and working clockwise:

America's Wild West Buffalo, Sweet Baby Rays hickory and brown sugar BBQ, Kinder's teriyaki, Bachans Original Japanese Barbecue
Great, I'm gonna look up some chicken recipes this week and go to the store and pick up the ingredients. I'll get some of my cousins/family members to help me cook/get the food/supplies.

IMG_4981.jpeg

IMG_4978.jpeg

Delicate balance

Getting ready to eat some breadsticks and pepperoni pizza from Domino's, we paid $52 total, we had a $2 coupon to take $2 off our total, so that's good.

How does that taste, I may not try it, do they have any other flavors like chocolate or vanilla? Anyways I'm fixing to eat some wheat pasta with brown rice and steamed carrots for a late-night dinner.
It tastes sweet and light, fresh peach flavor with a bit of fizz from the sparkling water. They don’t make this in other flavors.

Beer.

I had a cappuccino doughnut. I thought it was chocolate. Now I feel sick. It was vile.

The beer is washing away the filth* in my mouth.

*cappuccino doughnut flavour. Not my sweary words.

146575357_2717531145225297_7411838420417969529_n.jpg

"Miso Black" Ramen

I got the 'upgraded'/deluxe version with extra noodles, egg and extra slice of pork belly and it was a bit too much. It was very tasty, but it a bit heavy and I couldn't finish it. The garlic after-taste has been coming back on me all afternoon too.

We went for a special lunch for my mate's birthday and he insisted on paying for it (£90!), but we insisted on paying at least £10 each, but I feel kind of bad that I didn't really enjoy it all that much - considering it cost £17.90, it was on the steep side.

Yes, £18 a head for a bowl of Ramen each. And it's not even that good.
You'd pay not much less than that for similar from a chain like Wagamamas. It's just UK food prices these days. Thanks, Nigel!*

*Farage - not Sureshot.

Last edited:
You'd pay not much less than that for similar from a chain like Wagamamas. It's just UK food prices these days. Thanks, Nigel!*

*Farage - not Sureshot.
5 fish and chips, a cheese burger, hunters chicken and some sides, plus a few pints set me back £240 last time I was on the coast in Essex (Leigh on Sea).

The place was rammed. They must have made milyons.

How does a business model like that survive in a cost of living crisis?

TB
I'm such a sucker for odd flavored whiskey.
Yeah, me too. What was that one like?

We have a Peanut Butter Whiskey called Sheepdog here that's a favourite at my bar. It's a bit like a next level Butterscotch Schnapps.

I just recently bought a salted caramel popcorn bourbon by Buffalo Trace and a banana bourbon whiskey by Howler Head. The Banana Bourbon Whiskey was surprisingly good in a weird sort of way, but the Buffalo Trace was underwhelming. I honestly was expecting it to be the other way round.

Last edited:
Fixing to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, with a side of Wheat Thins! Perfect tasty snack for any old day.

What was that one like?
It had more of a syrupy consistency than I was expecting. It was pretty decent to just sip on but I really need to get my hands on a bottle to try the S'Mores and Snickerdoodle cocktails.

We have a Peanut Butter Whiskey called Sheepdog here that's a favourite at my bar.
I have a bottle of Screwball peanut butter whiskey somewhere that I should revisit.

TB
It had more of a syrupy consistency than I was expecting. It was pretty decent to just sip on but I really need to get my hands on a bottle to try the S'Mores and Snickerdoodle cocktails.

I have a bottle of Screwball peanut butter whiskey somewhere that I should revisit.
hungry fat bastard GIF

Unfortunately, a quick search shows nothing like it Down Under :(

Back