What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,735 comments
I'm gonna go eat some Pancakes, sausage, eggs and bacon as soon as Golden Corral opens up, we live 5 minutes away near one. They have a breakfast buffet open until noon only for folks that stop by on Saturday and Sunday. Ours opens up at 9AM. My dad is gonna go get us some food to bring back to us. I bet we'll be spending a fortune. Hey, it's worth the expense.

Salted caramel chocolate cake.
IMG_5022.jpeg

I'm gonna go eat some Pancakes, sausage, eggs and bacon as soon as Golden Corral opens up, we live 5 minutes away near one. They have a breakfast buffet open until noon only for folks that stop by on Saturday and Sunday. Ours opens up at 9AM. My dad is gonna go get us some food to bring back to us. I bet we'll be spending a fortune. Hey, it's worth the expense.
The one in my town closed due to COVID. it sucks.
Their breakfast buffet was so good.

For dinner, I got 6 tacos from Taco Bell with sour cream, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and onions. And as a dessert side, I got 2 bags of Cinnamon twists, they are hard and crunchy but they taste so good. Me and my mom are going to split what we bought tonight. We got back an hour and a half ago.

Well for dinner tonight, we're having baked tortillas with ground beef, shredded cheese and lettuce. We got 6 a piece at a taco shop in our town.

For breakfast, I'm eating bacon, a sausage biscuit, three cups of grits, ham and pancakes topped with maple syrup. And let's not forget the O.J.

I got 2 Ultimate Chocolate Chip cookies at Pizza hut, they filled me up, but the total was $35 almost. I used Doordash and had to pay for the delivery fee and taxes. Ridiculous all for some sweets.

As usual, I’m eating whatever my daughter doesn’t finish. This week it’s leftovers of chicken popcorn and smiley face hash browns.

Although I haven’t quite cured myself of an Oreo addiction and still manage to consume about 18 cookies a day.

IMG_5004.jpeg

Quick seared Bluefin that I caught a few weeks ago, with some slow-cooked rice and beans in some leftover pork fat from a pig I got last hunting season - with some chives, garlic and tomatillos from my garden.

No Tequilla tonight. Gotta drive to Tucson tomorrow morning for some college football 😎

Beer. Naturally. I seem to survive on the stuff. I’ve put away 20+ pints this weekend.
No wonder my wife prefers my bank account empty.

If only it was cheaper…

Last edited:
Fixing to bake some zucchini and cucumbers, and fixing some roasted chicken and as a topping, we're going to use honey barbecue sauce. Lovely and fine delicacy for dinner tonight. Looking forward to it. I'm cooking some white rice too to eat with the meat and vegetables.

Not really. It’s a normal few days for me. If I have the chance, I’ll be drinking beer.

I really like beer, aka alcoholism.

This was game-changing.

EDIT:

See if your GP has heard of it. Not sure what healthcare system you are under.

Last edited:
Back