What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,735 comments
Drinking some sweet tea and eating two English muffins. And also eating 4 blueberry pancakes. Man, I'm getting a sugar rush this morning.

Last edited:
IMG_5117.jpeg

They’re good 👍

View attachment 1388435
Chocolate filled waffle with bananas and a Nutella drizzle.
Wow, that looks good, I haven't seen you post here in a long time, you doing good? One of my friends are from Hope Mills, NC. I'm fixing to order four McFlurries on Doordash. With oreos and M&M's. I'm gonna get the largest size possible. Me and my mom are going to split them for a breakfast treat this morning.

Last edited:
For dinner tonight we're eating baked beans, hot dogs, fries and Cole slaw. We bought the items at our local Food Lion. Can't wait to dig in to the flavor. I can tear up some food, let me tell you.

Evening? Why wait?
Thailand’s prohibition hours.

Alcohol is only available between the hours of 11am-2pm and 5pm-12 midnight.

I believe this is to keep the populous from getting too drunk to continue working (Thais love to drink), but don’t quote me on that.

Any mom & pops will sell you a crate at any time as long as you’re local. The rule really only applies to “licensed” establishments like supermarkets and convenience stores.

If you’re in a village in the arse end of nowhere it’s pretty easy to get a beer for breakfast.

Also I’m at school all day, and I do draw the line at being intoxicated on the job. I’ve personally been part of investigations of staff at school who are beyond a reasonable limit of intoxication during school hours. Not cool.

LN_576364_BP_11.jpg

I finally 'treated' myself to Charlie Bigham lasagne from my local shop having never tried this brand before, despite being £6 for 355g - Tesco's 'finest' lasagne is £4.25 for 400g for comparison. All I can say is - never again. :yuck:

It was really poor, and a total rip off - it tasted sweet (?!) and was very skimpy on meat content. That will teach me for not bothering with the extra 5 minutes it would have taken to go to Tesco instead.

-

I'm going to a posh Thai restaurant after work tonight as a friend of mine is 'leaving' the University. It's a bit of an odd one because he's effectively been sacked (well, formally he has not had his contract renewed) so as of two weeks ago, he's no longer an employee of the Uni.

But, a few months back he and a business partner landed a cool £1m to set up their own company, and in a massive dose of irony, the only way he'd be able to properly use that money was if he quit his job at the Uni - so it's worked out perfectly for him. So what could have been a sad farewell over a coffee is now effectively a celebration. Incidentally, it was me who introduced him to his business partner, so I might at least get a drink out of it 😅

Last edited:
LN_576364_BP_11.jpg

I finally 'treated' myself to Charlie Bigham lasagne from my local shop having never tried this brand before, despite being £6 for 355g - Tesco's 'finest' lasagne is £4.25 for 400g for comparison. All I can say is - never again. :yuck:

It was really poor, and a total rip off - it tasted sweet (?!) and was very skimpy on meat content. That will teach me for not bothering with the extra 5 minutes it would have taken to go to Tesco instead.

-

I'm going to a posh Thai restaurant after work tonight as a friend of mine is 'leaving' the University. It's a bit of an odd one because he's effectively been sacked (well, formally he has not had his contract renewed) so as of two weeks ago, he's no longer an employee of the Uni.

But, a few months back he and a business partner landed a cool £1m to set up their own company, and in a massive dose of irony, the only way he'd be able to properly use that money was if he quit his job at the Uni - so it's worked out perfectly for him. So what could have been a sad farewell over a coffee is now effectively a celebration. Incidentally, it was me who introduced him to his business partner, so I might at least get a drink out of it 😅
If you’re at a Thai place, grab a Chang. Singha is a bit chemically flavoured. Alternatively go the whole hog and ask for a SamSong (rum) with a mixer. It’s hard to have a better time.

As for me, I’ve just put the little one to bed after depleting my beers, only to find my wife has a stash of Soju and tonic hidden in the cleaning cupboard. No wonder I never found it before.

Providing there’s some ice in the freezer it may be that my night of boozing it yet to end.
Literally the only thing I have to do tomorrow is take the little one to ballet and work out how to remove my front bumper and grill for replacement without getting stuck with a car with no front end.

LN_576364_BP_11.jpg

-

Cool, now I'm in the mood for thai noodles with chicken, white rice and broccoli/zucchini. I'm gonna go pick up some of those items up at the store tomorrow. I wonder how many Tesco stores they have in the U.K.

Last edited:
Back