What are you watching?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 4,928 comments
I watched the first episode of the Penguin (MAX) and it was great!

Last week I watched Netflix's Apollo 13: Survival but being honest, even with real footage and sound bites it feels redundant due to the extreme detail/fidelity of the excellent Ron Howard movie. I also watched The Deliverance (Netflix) and I liked where it was going until the exorcist movie tropes caught with it. Regardless, it is well made, acted, and entertaining.

And in Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Tim Burton apparently threw everything at the screen and most of it landed. I think it's more amusing, gross, and horrifying than the first one!

Last edited:
I watched the highlights of Silverstone Festival on ITV4 and was wishing I had dem skills of these guys :bowdown:
20240919_215355.jpg
20240919_215545.jpg

I'm getting ready to watch a few episodes from, "30 Rock". Some from Seasons 4 and 5. Was a funny hit show and made me laugh so hard back then and it still does now in the present. I can't stay up too late though, I need to get ready for bed.

Last edited:
Last week I watched Netflix's Apollo 13: Survival but being honest, even with real footage and sound bites it feels redundant due to the extreme detail/fidelity of the excellent Ron Howard movie.
I watched this Friday night and I have to agree that I really didn't see anything extra that I didn't know from the Ron Howard movie. I did think the photos of Marilyn Lovell with what all she was going through were a nice touch. I was also sad to learn at the end of the documentary that she passed away last year.

Dunno if that counts but... Cobi and Berry Grooming Day Cat Vlog! 🐱 (Closed captions strongly recommended, fully traducted in English.)

Last edited:
Back