What can you confirm? GT7 Vs IRL?

• Thread starter Akwaaba
  • 33 comments
I just realized I drove a 488(Pista) on track IRL and haven't even touched it in the game. :lol:

Celica ST205. Haven’t put enough time in in GT7 yet. Visually quite a good representation (fun to see the original stereo), but my first impression is that body roll was modelled closer to real life in GT6 and laptimes in Spa seem a little fast on CS. Will having another go and see how close it gets.
Thsts weird. Personally i feel the default setup for the celica was better on gt5 than gt6. For gt6 you have to change a lot in the suspension to get it feeling similarly

Thsts weird. Personally i feel the default setup for the celica was better on gt5 than gt6. For gt6 you have to change a lot in the suspension to get it feeling similarly
Come to think of it I could have been thinking of GT5 in fact and you’re absolutely right. I had the suspension looked over and am running pretty new dampers and the camber in front is a little more aggressive as far as the stock suspension goes, but GT7 feels a little too lively.

Last edited:
I can confirm that the proportions of certain vehicles are "off" in VR. The Porsche Taycan is a lot wider IRL compared to how PD modeled it.

That's nothing ground breaking as it's been discussed that certain vehicles are modeled incorrectly/weirdly. This is just one example that I can confirm from personal experience.

Back