What Deodorant Do You Use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 87 comments
  • 5,133 views
pg-720_1z.jpg
 
Your pits must really stink if you need a deodorant that big, Solid. :lol:
 
TB
Your pits must really stink if you need a deodorant that big, Solid. :lol:

Huge pits. Very, very stinky huge pits. :yuck:
 
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx


These are currently on my bathroom shelf, though, the wife buys the deo so it's whatever she picks.
 
Not the generic Chinese knockoffs?!? :eek:
 
Nope, they smell really bad and offer no antiperspirant abilities. It's worth paying western prices for the smellies because I like to smell nice. ;)
 
I use some form of Lynx/Axe in stick form. The spray gets everywhere, it seems.

If I'm going somewhere fancy, I usually put on English Leather aftershave.
 
Lynx is sold under the name "Axe" in some countries outside the UK, mainly North/South America and the rest of Europe.

Thats weird, a couple of the stores around here (Ontario, Canada) carry Lynx body spray. I know for a fact because I picked it up and said the can looked like an Axe clone. I might pick a can up and test it out, the last time I checked, it was a couple of dollars cheaper than the Axe.
 
Axe is sold here in Asia. I only realised it was Lynx a few months ago when I bought some on holiday in Thailand and it was Lynx with a different name.
 
So, like, all your europeans use sprays? That's so feminine.

Also, why are some of you posting fragrances instead of deoderants?

I use Old Spice Matterhorn.

old_spice_matterhorn.jpg
 
Lynx normally, but it depends if any others are on offer.
 
Nope, they smell really bad and offer no antiperspirant abilities. It's worth paying western prices for the smellies because I like to smell nice. ;)

Did he say "western prices" damn! That's unheard of! I guess Shem's a high-roller... :dopey:
 
Seeing as this is about deodorant rather than aftershave / fragrances I use this...

adidas_men_deo-ice_dive_1.jpg
 
I use a couple of different ones.

Axe (Surprise!) Dark Temptation is one I currently use.
But to be honest I dislike Axe. The smell is way too strong at first then wears off quickly, so I also use an Adidas deodorant. Not sure what the name is. It's orange though. :dopey:
It lasts longer than Axe both smell and anti perspirant wise.

And if I'm actually going somewhere where I need to smell very nice.

calkleckiforhimdeosti.jpg
 
All natural. Also long thick armpit hair to enhance the power. Never had any complaint.
 
so I also use an Adidas deodorant. Not sure what the name is. It's orange though. :dopey:

Sport fever? :) I've pretty much been through the whole range of colours!
 

You need to stop that right now.


I guess I'll be joining the hordes who use Lynx Dark Temptation.

Or failing that, Lynx Africa. Classic.
 
Did he say "western prices" damn! That's unheard of! I guess Shem's a high-roller... :dopey:

I'm some sort of roller. That's for sure. ;)

:odd: Wait, was that an intentional pun you threw in there?
 
Old Spice, Axe and Bod.
 
I don't. No complaints either, from the wife or otherwise.
 
Gillette arctic ice. Good stuff

185397_1_Gillette_Deospray_Anti_Transpirant_Arctic_Ice.jpg
 
I lick myself all over like a cat and then use whatever I bought from Poundland. I'm a big fan of the 2-for-1 offer...
 
I lick myself all over like a cat and then use whatever I bought from Poundland. I'm a big fan of the 2-for-1 offer...

How much are they in poundland?
 
1p more than the 99p Store. :dopey:
 
Sport fever? :) I've pretty much been through the whole range of colours!

Deep Energy actually. :D
 
One of these Formula 1 Performance.

Formula-1_Deodorant_Body_Sp-250x250.jpg
 
Back