What did you do in ACC today?

United States
Indiana USA
tmsheehan
ToroSports
I follow these threads for other racing games here and couldn't find a thread here so here it is.

To start this thread off today I ran the 1 hour (Career mode) and 4 hour (Championship mode) races at Spa . . . my buttocks are killing me! I am trying to get through these offline modes to build my driver's ratings and lap times before I jump into the SimGrid Daily races.

I did a few laps at Laguna Seca. I started with the Ferrari 488 but I was all of over the place. So I switched to Alpine GT4. I didn't realize how much slower the GT4s are then the GT3s. Or maybe it was just the Alpine.

I had to flip it on today so I could try the Mustang GT3. I have mostly driven the Ferrari's. It is such a different drive than the other cars. I want to get good with this car so it going to take a bit more time behind the wheel before getting lap times close to the Ferrari at Watkins. But damn it sounds good!!

I had to flip it on today so I could try the Mustang GT3. I have mostly driven the Ferrari's. It is such a different drive than the other cars. I want to get good with this car so it going to take a bit more time behind the wheel before getting lap times close to the Ferrari at Watkins. But damn it sounds good!!
I saw the Mustang the other day and I plan on trying it out the next time I get on ACC

Back