What did you do in FH5 today?

• Thread starter zaxs
  • 8 comments
Croatia
Croatia
samozaxs
samozaxs
Similar to GT7 & FM23, in this thread write what did you do in game that day...
Simply write something, or add screen or video.
Just don't write that you did nothing :)

For now, I have drive Halo Jeep and Audi RS6.
Did few races, explored many roads and find two barns...

I think that I captured good screenshot of so lovely car:

965c5e36-1279-4952-a238-3101efbdf549_copy_1920x1080.png

I logged on quickly this morning to check if any one had downloaded any more of my tunes, vinyls or liveries. After that I racked up a quick 20 skill points in my trusty Sticker Car. That'll be me for today as it's my son's 16th birthday today. So we're celebrating tonight.

I was browsing the Auction House looking for Hard to Find cars since I had over 40 million credits after selling a Twerkstallion and a Civic Coupe, and it finally appeared: the Mini Cooper FE! For only 260k! I was able to hit buyout in time and won it! What luck…

Just started playing a few days ago and having a lot of fun in my Noble M400 and RS200. Mostly did garage cleanup today, auctioning some of my prize cars I don't care about. Did the super 7 for the FC RX7. Currently trying to figure out if it's possible to get the V8 Esprit and Vauxhall Carlton.

Just started playing a few days ago and having a lot of fun in my Noble M400 and RS200. Mostly did garage cleanup today, auctioning some of my prize cars I don't care about. Did the super 7 for the FC RX7. Currently trying to figure out if it's possible to get the V8 Esprit and Vauxhall Carlton.
The V8 Esprit and Carlton do appear in the Auction House but if I remember correctly they're not cheap 😞😞

Slowly working through the campaign but have been spending a good amount of time in the auction house flipping cars. Seems to be a pretty decent way to amass credits between events.

Today, I bought the JDM Jewels Car Pack & the Acceleration Car Pack, I'm doing separate showcases for each car.

I uploaded a video showcasing the 1997 Mitsubishi Montero Evolution from the JDM Jewels DLC Pack that was released in July, here's the video I uploaded:

Last edited:
Back