What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,937 comments
Haven't been on gt7 in about a week, since last Wednesday. I was rushed to the ER Thursday night b/c of low calcium, severe stomach pain, and heart palpitations.

I’ve been testing all my cars at the Nurburgring. When companies test their cars there which layout do they use? Tourist, bridge to gantry or the normal one in GT, start and finish by the pits?

I made a livery of the new MC20 GT2 race car which makes its debut at Paul Ricard this weekend:

53232430716_3e9cb4c986_o.jpg

2FCB0E65-9657-4019-ABB1-8231F83F23D0.jpeg

Thanks to @AJGarbutt88 for some decals! I had to use my imagination for a few, so I might have to do a v2.0 livery if the missing decals ever become available.

Last edited:
As I had done 2 days in a row at Sardegna, it was the second day at Sarthe. On the Plus account, Mendoza almost had the right strategy to beat me (driving the Citroen GT Gr.4) in a swampy race (he and I were the only cars to take full-wet tires on lap 2, and he was ahead), but instead of taking fresh tires on his second stop on lap 5 like I did (putting slicks back on), he kept the full-wet tires on to briefly retake the lead, but at the cost of burning out the left-rear tire. The 4-star marathon ticket gave a second Audi engine.

On the GTP account, I kept with the French theme, using the Bugatti Veyron Gr.4. I forgot I didn't get rain tires for it; fortunately, I didn't need them. The 5-star marathon ticket gave me the lowest-possible 100,000 Cr., which left me just short of getting the next VGT.

Today's 6am run >

sport mode > I improved my time on the Nurburgring TA but still no bronze.

single player mode > Couldn't finish 3 laps on Fuji to save my life so still stuck in the same menu.

Marathon gave me a 1-star ticket so I didn't even bother to open it.

Trying to get 14m for the F1 GTR Longtail
And drifted a WRX around the rallycross circuit
And made custom events (one make, Classic cars, GT3, Etc,)

Also, I made a kart race at Daytona and drove into them head on with the SRT Tomahawk XD

Trying to get 14m for the F1 GTR Longtail
And drifted a WRX around the rallycross circuit
And made custom events (one make, Classic cars, GT3, Etc,)

Also, I made a kart race at Daytona and drove into them head on with the SRT Tomahawk XD
Normally at this point of the week I’m trying to improve my qualifying time on the sport mode races but since I have absolutely no clue if sport mode races will be fixed this week I’ve been watching older seasons of Taskmaster instead

Very near 100 million so rather than buy cars I made a create race version of Le Mans race but one hour with X1 tyre and fuel against pro level gr4. There was no tyre wear detected but the AI put up a better fight than they do in the half hour race on pro.

Bought the last missing legend, Ferrari 250 GTO. Also have all the invitation cars. Will buy the remaining dealership cars bit by bit, not in a hurry to complete the collection. But at least the credit grinding is completely unnecessary from now on. I actually kinda liked the car collection aspect of the game, but most likely only because the Tokyo event just happened to be right up my alley.

I’ve been testing all my cars at the Nurburgring. When companies test their cars there which layout do they use? Tourist, bridge to gantry or the normal one in GT, start and finish by the pits?
It's just the normal layout of Nordschleife.

Unlike an actual track day, they have private access and permission to set speed records, so they need the full straight to do that.

I changed my setup quite a bit, replacing the Samsung Q60A 32" TV on the PS5 side (and an older 27" ViewSonic 1440p monitor on the PC side) with the Sony InZone M9. It's obviously smaller, but once I got the connections tight (neither the PC nor the PS5 wanted to display at first), things look a lot better thanks to FALD (the Samsung has no local dimming) and adaptive 120 Hz refresh (compared to locked 60 Hz). The current racing position is not ideal (no racing stand yet).

Anyway, on to the driving. On the GTP account, I made it easy on myself at Sardegna with the Lexus SC430 GT500. Naturally, I got my 2nd 3-star Wheel of Despair on this account (and 3rd of 7, pending the Plus run) of the month, for the low-showing 10,000 Cr.,

On the Plus account, I used the 2008 Nissan GT-R GT500 to get the Sardegna win. The 4-star Wheel of Despair puked out the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

Did one of the time trials to collect 250k cr. in a few days. (Yes, I am still on an amateur level, far away from even dreaming of gold results in circuit experiences and time trials... 🤷‍♂️) and then earned 5,000 cr. in a three star roulette for my daily marathon, driving some WTC800 and a couple Gr.1 races in Japan... 🤯 To wind down, I went to scapes and took a pic of two of my favourite Porsches on an autumn drive in the woods. 😌

I bought a Pantera in the UCD. Then I took the A220 to LeMans. Rained around lap 3 but not really. Took the Alfa 155 to LeMans next same thing rain around lap 3 but not really hard. Got 5 laps on FM 6 then switched to FM1 for the last 2 laps. Got 10k from a ⭐⭐⭐⭐🎟️. Started to get the Group C Jag but decided to wait. It may cost more next time around but I want to have enough credits to get the P4 next time it shows up

3 days ago, I changed my active menu book from the super formula to the neo-classic one, so I could see if the super formula was bugging out my tickets, and each day since the change the ticket roulette has dropped a car, even on that dreadful 3 star. Odd.

My ticket today gave me a gr.4 Lexus (5-star), which I sold to use some of the money toward the GTO. Prior to that I got a GR86 (3-star) and a C7 Corvette Stingray (4-star).

My ticket today gave me a gr.4 Lexus (5-star), which I sold to use some of the money toward the GTO. Prior to that I got a GR86 (3-star) and a C7 Corvette Stingray (4-star).
250 GTO or Judge GTO? I think both are in Haggle-t's at the moment.

250 GTO or Judge GTO? I think both are in Haggle-t's at the moment.
The GTO Judge. I'm a fan of muscle cars. :D

I'd probably save up for the 250, but 20mil? insert ain't nobody got time for that meme

Last edited:
On the Plus account, after forgetting to switch the wheel to GT mode after experimenting with FM last night, I used the Porsche Cayman Clubsport to grind away a dry Sarthe. The 4-star Wheel of Despair spat out a second full-custom computer for the Porsche Taycan.

On the GTP account, after collecting my 1,000,000 Cr. for the Dragon Tail time trial, I tried the Road Atlanta time trial in both the older Audi R18 (best time upper-1:09) and the Porsche 919 (lower-1:09). I don't think I'm getting silver there.

For the cash and the marathon ticket, I ground a wet Sarthe with the Red Bull Junior. While it was the usual 4-star, it was also for the middle-showing/2nd-highest-possible/lowest-legal (as the low-showing option was the ineligible 5,000 Cr.) 500,000 Cr. As I forgot to buy a car yesterday, I celebrated by getting the 2011 Audi R18 TDI, taking it to Sarthe in Scapes, and clearing the 2nd-to-last trophy.

Today's 6am run >

@sport mode > I set a time at the new TT. No bronze but room to improve. Gave the ring some tries but couldn't finish a single lap, it's hard for me to go fast in a track I haven't learn yet.

@single player mode > I did some progress on the japanese rally cars but I haven't cleared the menu yet.

Opened 4 2-star tickets for a total amount of... 15k. Jeez.

Back