• 100%

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

Mini Stiggy

Premium
United States
Grove City, Ohio
I__like_oranges
What distance do you do your F1 2013 races?
Personally, I like to do 100% with a full weekend.

25%. I would do longer but despite mid race saves I don't have the time for 100%. I have never finished a career on any F1 game because of time but I am determined this time. I may go to 50% in Season 3.

Always 100%. Now it'll be even easier with mid-race saves - although I can sincerely understand if people don't want to spend 3+ hours on a single race weekend (P + Q + R). :)

I also do 100% + Practice and Qualifying sessions, I find it more fun to work out an strategy, maintain pace, deal with weather changes and deal with tire degradation.

Also, I started Golding all the challenges before moving into career mode, it certainly helps when you're playing on pro mode.

I do 25% for my 2013 career (may go to 50% in Season 2), but in my classic car championship (grand prix mode) I do 50%.

Mostly 40% and sometimes drop back to 30%. Thats generally 18-22 laps with two tire changes.

Neither of those are % you can choose.

I do 100% for most of the races, although I'm working on catching up to a friend so I've been doing 25% or 50% recently.

Neither of those are % you can choose.

I do 100% for most of the races, although I'm working on catching up to a friend so I've been doing 25% or 50% recently.

Don't know what game you are playing. In Career mode they most certainly are.

I would do 100% if i had more time off or no job/life. But i compromised to 50% with full weekend, usually pole or second in no time anyway.
Put enough time to GT5 endurance races (which annoyingly cant be shortened)

I'm gonna pass on it. Every other "sport" gets there game out before the season starts. Codemasters got this out AFTER the season's already over.

Really? I've only bought the two '11 & '12 used on Amazon. The one thing I don't like about the series is that you only get the tracks for that year. So if you run career mode (which I do) then season after season you have to run the same tracks in the same order. Wish they'd throw twice as many tracks and randomly mix them up each season.

I'm gonna pass on it. Every other "sport" gets there game out before the season starts. Codemasters got this out AFTER the season's already over.
Because teams work on there cars constantly. Fifa used to be about 2 months after season started but now just a month.

Because teams work on there cars constantly. Fifa used to be about 2 months after season started but now just a month.

I don't really believe codemasters gets anywhere near the internal parts of these cars. That stuff is TOP SECRET. Pretty sure they just base the performance on a scale from the previous seasons results.

I don't really believe codemasters gets anywhere near the internal parts of these cars. That stuff is TOP SECRET. Pretty sure they just base the performance on a scale from the previous seasons results.
But being an end season game, they could still get data. Basics of the car is simply, Aerodynamics is mathmatic which they could get off teams. I deffinantly find a difference between top teams and lower teams. After all the deal has to be agreed through all teams as well as bernie.

25%, because I do want some race, but my patience goes to just about the end of a 25% race, so I'd have to put it there.And also, one shot qualifying because qualifying for me is not that important.

100% ALWAYS!!! That's the beauty of mid session saves, I wouldn't buy past f1 games, cause I didn't have the time to play, and I don't enjoy reduced length races at all.

I know this is a stupid question but i just started career mode and it immediately brought me to qualifying and then 5 lap race. how do i change it to full race weekend?

I have the game but haven't started playing yet. I plan to do 100% races in F1 2013 though, because of mid race saves. I've tried 100% races in the previous games before, and that's really the best experience, but I just didn't have the time to sit there for 2 hours at a time, all the time. Playing at 20% or 25% skews the difficulty. It's much easier to win on the short race length. At the longer race lengths, it's harder to keep the AI in faster cars behind you if you're driving for a lower team, mostly because you have more pit stops and a much larger window for everybody to pit at different times. For a 20% or 25% race, everybody pretty much stops on the same couple of laps, so if you're in front it's easy to stay in front.

I know this is a stupid question but i just started career mode and it immediately brought me to qualifying and then 5 lap race. how do i change it to full race weekend?
When your in the carrer mode main menu, there is an options section, and it somewhere in there.

Back