What do you expect to find about Gt Sport on Youtube channels?

Italy
Italy
Hello everyone!
I would like to ask you (not spamming) about your opinion and some advices, because I opened a Gt Sport video channel on youtube. I published 4 videos now. One is my rewiew of the game, an online race, and a pair of missions (8-6 and 8-8).
Wich are, in your opinion, the most interesting parts of the game and contents about Gt Sport you (and the majority of new players) would probably appreciate?
Thanks for your help! :)

(Here is the channel's link, if you want to have a look. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD-JIp4gaaMQ4eRNuIfc9Xg )

I would like to see more about the decal uploader for .svg files. The online manual is sorely lacking in this area.
Also more explanation about livery editor - I can't open or edit my "new design" liveries which have been saved previously.
Also random tricks and glitches are cool too. Exciting race replays are great. Also replays with unusual moves or weird crashes or just crazy stuff that you don't normally see in replays.

I would like to see more about the decal uploader for .svg files. The online manual is sorely lacking in this area.
Also more explanation about livery editor - I can't open or edit my "new design" liveries which have been saved previously.
Also random tricks and glitches are cool too. Exciting race replays are great. Also replays with unusual moves or weird crashes or just crazy stuff that you don't normally see in replays.

Thanks a lot for your advices! I didn't consider to make any video about the livery editor. It could be really interesting! And about the other "categories", I'm surely the kind of person/player who is even more focused on exciting races than on weird crashes and that kind of stuff :gtpflag:

Subscribed :)

Regarding what to see, nothing specific really, just GT Sport stuff :D. I started uploading some videos to my YouTube channel as well. Didn't make a seperate channel, just a playlist within my account :). Feel free to sub as well :).

Happy racing :)

Subscribed :)

Regarding what to see, nothing specific really, just GT Sport stuff :D. I started uploading some videos to my YouTube channel as well. Didn't make a seperate channel, just a playlist within my account :). Feel free to sub as well :).

Happy racing :)

Subscribed!
Thanks for your opinion and for subscribing to the channel! :)

What I see..Negativity..as with 90% of gaming videos these days....spoiled kids

I would like to see the game, gold attempts on harder challenges, live lobbies, sports/FIA racing, livery. Just someone who is happy playing the game

What I see..Negativity..as with 90% of gaming videos these days....spoiled kids

I would like to see the game, gold attempts on harder challenges, live lobbies, sports/FIA racing, livery. Just someone who is happy playing the game

That’s exactly what I’m thinking about my present and future contents! :)

Back