What do You Want to do as Soon as You Get GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jerwin
  • 641 comments
  • 38,750 views
Probably the R8 or SLS. I'm eager to drive all of them though, obviously.
 
the jag xkr-s, the audi quatro s1 and, the r8 lms, hope the sound is well made bescause it has a freaking brutal sound

But the cars I want to drive is:
Suzuki escudo pikes peak '98
audi abt tt redbull
bmw m3 gtr
alfa 155 v6
Ford RS200 Rally Car '85
Peugeot 205 evo 2 rally car '85

And the magnificent

Ford GT40 Race Car ’69

looking very excited for the new physics for new exciting driving and more realist :)
 
The Lamborghini is one of my favourite standards in GT5. Definitely looking forward to driving the premium.

Most of all though I can't wait to drive any of the German touring cars with the new physics model and graphical improvements.
 
The next best from the UCD.
 
Going to be looking for a S13 or a R32 GTS-T.
 
If we get 20.000 cr from the get go I'll buy me an EK civic just like in GT5
 
I'll just do the licenses; the car I get from the B License after Golding it, I'll just use that
 
Hopefully I get lucky and buy an EG for the 5th GT in a row.
 
My favorite car in the GT series, a 1989 Mazda MX-5 Miata...or a Go-Kart for early money-making in a Kart tournament if there's one.
 
It has to be the Rocket for me, too; cracking concept, somehow never heard of it before (thanks GT!), great for zero-downforce giggles, and the '50s / '60s transition F1 styling is just excellent.

Countach; it was already brilliant in GT5, pure pleasure - the new physics should heighten that.

I could see myself driving aimlessly about in the Dino a lot, too.
 
These cars:

- 2012 Jaguar XKR-S
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG
- Ferrari Dino 246 GT
- 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400
 
I look forward to a lot of fun with the SLS AMG GT3...
 
Definitely the LCC Rocket.

I've never driven something like that in a racing game.
 
r8 lms or the audi s1 quattro pikes peak rally car
 
With the new physics? Every one of them.

But personally I´ll be racing the SLS AMG GT3, R8 LMS GT3, any open wheel car (KTM X-BOW included), any "RModdeable" car,...race cars in general and supercars as usually.
 
With the new physics? Every one of them.

Same here. :D

Anywho. The cars I look forward to driving are the Audi S1 rally car, KTM X-Bow and the Rocket car. 👍
 
The LCC, the KTM and the GT3 cars, but you know, I want to drive 'em all
 
Every one of the new Ferrari's. And the Audi S1, i hope it comes with a nice rally stage.
 
The SLS AMG for sure. It's the first premium Mercedes race car for PD (that we've seen). I want to drive the MP4-12C or 458 to have a direct comparison between GT5 and GT6 in terms of physics.
 
The good ol' Nissan Primera (Infiniti G20).
 
I'll first test the KTM, and if the physics are for all cars, and the graphics has improved on it, the 1990 Nissan Primera 2.0Te / Infiniti G20. And I'll for sure paint it matte black. Just like my old car.. :3
 
More and better S2000s with 'premium' interior.

Open wheelers and convertibles/open roof in general.
 
Tesla Model S Signature Perfromance
bmUploads_2013-05-15_2633_TESLA-Model-S-Signature-Performance-12_73Front.jpg


I just hope that there will be many races that we could drive the car we wanted. Driving around in practice mode is pointless 👎

i hope they can add race events with all cars can be in but restricted with car points (PP) like if we do online races in GT5.
 
All I need in a car is 3 things. Rear drive, under 15,000 credits, and an engine bigger than 2.5 liters.
 
Light Car Company Rocket, and Audi Quattro S1. In that order. Those are subject to change though!
 
Dodge Viper GTS-R, Formula GT, LCC Rocket, and Ferrari Dino.





FINALLY!! 442nd Post
 
Last edited:
Well my first car was a 2000 Infiniti G20, so I'll try to get the Infiniti G20 or Nissan Primera in GT6.
 
Lotus Europa Special "Premiumized"

TVR V8S

2013 Challenger

2013 Charger

2013 Viper
 
Back