What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 6,127 comments
Downloading Delta Force Hawk ops. Two modes - Battlefieldish and DMZish. I really miss DMZ, high hopes about this one.

Biggest question is cursed publisher that already has shameless Tarkov clone and f2p model in Chinese game.

Reinstalled Wreckfest. Trying to finish the grind up to level 50. Just need that and the 20 online wins for the platinum, but those will be hard to get. Anyone still playing now is way too fast and experienced.

Last edited:
Reinstalled Wreckfest. Trying to finish the grind up to level 50. Just need that and the 20 online wins for the platinum, but those will be hard to get. Anyone still playing now is way too fast and experienced.
Good luck with the grind! I feel you, getting that platinum can be a real challenge. Maybe try joining a few online races with lower-level players or creating a custom race with friends to get those wins?

I’d suggest you look into some of the XP and money grinding tactics that have been around since release.

My go to custom event for that is the following : Rally Trophy track, 23 opponents, Realistic damage, Supervan as AI opponents and expert difficulty. Cause some mayhem and wreck some of the vans then make sure to wreck your car. Also do make sure your car has the best possible armor.

It usually earns me around 60K XP and 10-15K in cash in 2-3 minutes. Though, there are probably more efficient way to so this and earn even more XP as well cash.

Edit: Just did the above, went a little further, and all but two didn’t DNF after 4-5 minutes into the race. 40K in cash and 170K XP 😎

Last edited:
Bethesda just released doom + doom 2 in a multipack for free if you own any of the previous dooms.

Also available on Gamepass

PC, XB, PS & Switch.

Full multi-player cross platform online support + mods.

Me & the kids are going to tear hell a new A-hole :lol:

Last edited:
Driver 2

IMG_0209.jpeg

Going to spend some more time with Redout. I am on the road to a platinum trophy so might as well.

I went back to to "quickly" set some laps and wanted to break into the top 50 times for the first event. That ended up going a little better than planned.

Of course the top time was done by a literal god :lol:
Redout_20240813043632.jpg

Currently the fastest ESA-AGR ship on the board right now. There was probably someone faster in it at some point in time but they certainly aren't there anymore!

I downloaded Trackmania Turbo again for similar reasons, but to finally complete it instead of leaving it half done like before. Binaries is yet to be completed.

Uno, Train Sim World and Slay the Spire were redownloaded as "cooldown" games for when I no longer want to progress in Pure Pool or GT7.

Last edited:
Its 5, my man. Driver 1, 2, Driv3r, Driver Parallel Lines, Driver SF.
Maybe they will make a 6th installment for the Driver series. I miss the cop chases and the adventure mode. Some of the characters were pretty cool, remember Jones from Driver 2 and 3?

Put 10 hours into The Witcher 3 and just can't get into it, there's something about games where you roam around in a horse which I just can't get into...

Back to the steam deck and forza horizon 4 until astrobot releases.

Put 10 hours into The Witcher 3 and just can't get into it, there's something about games where you roam around in a horse which I just can't get into...

Back to the steam deck and forza horizon 4 until astrobot releases.
You are doing it wrong; you play Gwent and then some of the main quest or a side quest before your next round of Gwent!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Went back for some more cyberpunk 2077, so many side objectives to do.
Anyhow, i played some arcade game in it, trauma something, a side scroller shooter with helos etc.
Reached the end, but not in the top scores.

I wonder if it gives you something useful if you do a high score etc.
Also if difficulty changes with the main game difficulty.. i doubt it though.

Immersive game, playing in 1st person pov with vehicles too, lot of work went into it at least.

Seems today at gamescom will announced a new ms game porting to ps, i wonder if will be starfield, still curious to try it out, although I'd prefer they work on improving and adding to it another year or 2 1st.

Edit: seems gamescom 2024 is next week only, doh.. oh well, weird i thought some announcements were for today.

Last edited:
Been playing Diablo IV with my wife since release. Our first pair of characters (I'm a rogue; she's a barbarian) are around level 60. We're done the main story line (except the epilogue) and we're about 2/3 of the way through all the side quests. There's an expansion set with more territory, more story line, and more characters, but we haven't bought it yet.

We're a couple of evenings into Cat Quest III, which came out about a week ago.

Decided to start over with Dredge a couple of nights ago. Because while I had a fantastic time with it, I never actually finished the base game. Coincidentally, think a new DLC has just been released? Will have to check it out at some stage.

And some F1 Manager 24 as well.

Just finished the main story on Cyperpunk 2077. Accidently went with the 'Johnny' ending. :eek::( Will have to go back through my saves and play through the 'V' ending as well.

I've pretty much completed everything else up to this point, just got 'Killing in the name' to complete. 6 seconds for a router hack!?! - that's going to take a while to do!

Might have a few NCPD Scanner Hustle jobs still to do, but i'll have to consult a wiki to find any i've not yet completed. The may be a few vehicles, probably the more mundane ones, that i've not yet bought either. But after that, i'm probably done with it. :(

Last edited:
Just finished the main story on Cyperpunk 2077. Accidently went with the 'Johnny' ending. :eek::( Will have to go back through my saves and play through the 'V' ending as well.

I've pretty much completed everything else up to this point, just got 'Killing in the name' to complete. 6 seconds for a router hack!?! - that's going to take a while to do!

Might have a few NCPD Scanner Hustle jobs still to do, but i'll have to consult a wiki to find any i've not yet completed. The may be a few vehicles, probably the more mundane ones, that i've not yet bought either. But after that, i'm probably done with it. :(

I’ve been putting off finishing the story for months, don’t want it to end.

My brief flirtation with all things Xbox has finished, so gone back to Baldur’s Gate 3. Rolled a dwarf cleric this time, he can show Shadowheart how to play that class properly and not miss all the flippin time.

I'm gonna start playing all the Kingdom Hearts games next month since my birthday is in September. It's a cool adventure with some Disney characters involved in the mix. You'll like some of the bosses and cutscenes in each part of the series/franchise.

Last edited:
I wonder what the "Last of Us" game is about, I'm a big fan of platforner and adventure type games. Like Pac-man, Sonic, Supermario and Donkey Kong.

Latest Posts

Back