What have you been up to with PSN down?

• Thread starter Ak-Boss
  • 27 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ak-Boss
While PSN has been down, what have you been up to lately on GT5? Maybe even something other than GT5? :crazy:

I have personally been cash making. Winning the American Championship Indy 5 times consecutively then seeing what is in the User Car Dealership with your new 500,000. If nothing takes your fancy, rinse and repeat and watch your cash go up. By doing it 5 times you are putting 5 x 6 new cars into the dealership which refreshes all of them since there are only 30. Also if you are thinking of doing this yourself, you should know that it takes around 20 wins to win the race 5 times (making 500,000) and that is using a ZR1 RM or Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II. So yeh it's quite good, much more efficient than doing A-Spec Endurance if you want cash (maybe even XP also).

Letting B-Spec run the Dream Car Championship. Also beat Portal 2. Now going to my friend's house to drink.

Rubber band grinding indy in the dream car champ for the first time ever.

Only have two of my Bobs and I'm missing the other 3. Just got to level 25 and want to run the first endurance.

I've been playing on F1 2010. I got it shortly after GT5, so needless to say I hardly played on it. It does seem a bit arcade-y on the surface and the physics might not be up to GT5 standard, but it's really fun, the weather effects are gorgeous and I love the depth of the career mode!

I've been reading and making a lot of inane posts on forums.

Oh, and I tried again to fix my gas pedal, but I still doubt I got it this time. I'm probably going to have to break the connector apart and possibly solder things together if this didn't help. There's also 2 wires with worn insulation, so maybe just maybe I can try just soldering over those bad bits first.

I should probably fire up the game and just try fiddling with things with the pedals apart to see if I can find the exact problem, but that would take away from reading and making inane posts on forums.

Pokemon White (FTW), Socom 4, B-Spec races, Haylol Reach and some photography stuff

getting annoyed because the cars I wanted to use are shared,so as long as psn is down I can't use them :(,finished mafia 2,started Mortal Kombat,put a damage deposit on a new appartment,and cleared 32gb's of space from my HDD

Watched 2 and a half Men for 2 hours straight while rubberband grinding the Indy. Went to a doctor appointment. Bought several shirts. Bought a hat. Bought a comfy pair of Sony headphones. Got something to eat. Bought a wireless keypad for the Playstation. And now I'm sitting at the computer while the X1 grinds around the Indy. :)

Grinded Indy and deleted my Assassins Creed II save data and started again lol

Racing group c cars and LMPs with the 862hp Zr1 RM on Le sarthe, it's impossible :lol: I can't get ahead of first let alone hold my position on the Mulsanne straight.

Putting new oil in every single one of my cars. I have ~150 and about 135 are standard and in knew of oil.. O.O

Rubber band grinding indy in the dream car champ for the first time ever.

HINT:

Like The Wind

Furthermore, we do not need a thread for this. You may post what you have been up to in the other PSN Outage thread.

CLOSED

;)

Have you seen what happens when you get a circus monkey that's been smoking its whole life and take away its cigarettes? It just sits in its enclosure shaking and sucking on little twigs and sticks trying to get a hit. Well I've been tapping the log in button over and over and over again.
Come on baby, daddy needs his fix.:nervous:
All my bobs are shared and there's a car in the ucd I've been waiting for forever. I aint gonna miss it this time.

I was trying to get the GTR-Record Trophy since the beginning of the Game.
Thought this would be good because no psn at the moment.
Went to Arcade --> Nürb --> GTR ´07 --> Turned all Aids off ABS=1/Steering =3 (DS3)

=> First thing was Racing functions Brakebias sett to 7front 4rear

=> First Lap: 7:29.453 (never was so close to the Target time)
=> Second Lap: 7:26.682

I thought it would take longer because my "Record" before today was 7:31.7xx.
This made me laugh a bit and after that I golded some Licenses (a few are still silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back