What is the best paintjob on the Veryon, and the best A-Spec race to use it on?

• Thread starter elric718
  • 16 comments
elric718
2 tone varieties lifted from unpaintable thread:

red/black
titanium gray m/ black m
light blue m/ grey blue m
Blue m / Black blue m
Light blue green m / dark blue green m
white/ orange m
white/ red m
bronze m/ brown m
silver m/ dark blue m
bright silver m/ lemon
red/ red tu-tone
white coffee/black
Sterling M/Graphite M
Silver Grey m/Mocca Brown m
Light Gold M/Silver M
Light green m/dark green m
Grey violet M/Violet M
Beige gold m / black blue m
Bugatti light blue/ bugatti dark blue
white/ soft silver m
Hazelnut M/Walnut M
Deep Red M and Chocolate M
Pearl M /Gold M
Green m / ebony m sik combo
grey/silver gold m
White silver m / grey silver m
Pearl m / polar m
grey gold m / grey green m
Black m / Black m
gray metallic / italien red
grey/ silver gold
light blue/ dark blue

(you can paint it, but then it is just 1 color forever.)

And which race can it win, but not by too much, and also get a decent amount of credits?

I love the red on black! Classic Bugatti!

They (Bugatti) also released a version with a matte finish on the fenders, and a satin finish on the central part of the car (i.e. hood). I'd love to have that option, as it makes the car look super sexy!

It may be a brick, but dammit it's MY brick, and I love her.

Anything better than this:

NrburgringGP_F_2.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_3.jpg

very fast beast

In a straight line yes. Around corners? Hell no. But it still manages decent lap times on many courses just because of its straight line performance. But really, that car can go to hell and stay there.

Mine is pink with a squeaky horn. You could use it on that Sunday Cup race, it's the first one I think.

I've always thought black on the body and red on the sides was the best. Of course, the colour you want yours in is...naked carbon fibre. That's not an option though. :(

If I remember correctly, mine came in grey gold m / grey green m. :yuck: Have painted it black ever since.

If you are not too far into the game, The A-Spec Turbo race at the High Speed Ring is a decent grind. Around 50k credits at about 3 min/race. I used the Veyron quite a bit through the middle part of the game, then once I got the Minolta and a few other cars, the Bug got parked.

The one I got was the light blue fenders/dark blue body. I believe there is a red on red one in the OCD currently

Back