What percent are you so far in GT4 American?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 311 comments
  • 20,645 views
A flat even 0%

I just got the game last night. Some of you guys are gonna finish up by this weekend if you keep up the pace youre at now :)
 
About 56% after around 750 days. I keep doing the touring car races and the Fuji endurance race for money to buy all the LMP cars, and therefore I have not been as active completing all the halls and the missions.
 
2% !!
and like 40-some days..
im getting licenses and win sanday cup and FF cup.
yes that right! 2%


i have a girlfriend and a job, and other games.. MGS3, RE4, GTA-SA .and Counter-Strike Source. jejejeje

cya!!

:scared:
 
Another Update:
53.3%
A-Spec: 6088
B-Spec: 3404
Days: 1532
Cars: 553
 
37.5% Complete
750 a spec points
7000 B spec or so ( my b spec driver spends his days doing all the endurance races for me)
probably around 900days by now. ( I like to drive my cars and I buy a lot of wheels)


I've had the game two weeks three days. It's damn near the most addictive game I've ever played.
 
24.2%
A-Spec: 2024 points.
B-Spec: 3829 points.
Cars: 42
Days: c. 400?
and about 1.2mil credits, got this game week ago and play here and there.
 
I'm now at 49% with 6.8 million, day 645.
9794 A Spec points.
6163 B Spec points, 71 machine skill, 60 course skill, 60 battle skill.
83.1% win ratio.
88 cars.
 
update:
68.7% completion
5141 A-Spec Points
5344 A-Spec Miles
811 B-Spec Skill
9487 B-Spec Miles
 
woo closing in on 75%

73.8 atm
 
I'm at 35.8%, finished like 5 endurances, all of Beginner/Proffesional/Extreme Halls, except for the Formula GT Championship.
 
cultfreak69
30.2%
A-Spec 2409
B-Spec 6071(my driver "Tony Wafflenuts" has been helping out in the endurance and German Touring alot) :)
Cars 94
Credits 5,556,345
Win ratio 77.9%
ROFLMAO!!! :D I'm diggin' that name!!! 👍
 
kennythebomb
"811 B-Spec Skill
9487 B-Spec Miles"

Why is the skill so low?

because I hate b-spec, but I hate the 24 hr races more, so I let my car(s) fly around nurburgring, circuit de la sarthe, twin ring motegi, and soon tsukuba while I was in school and sleeping. All I did was put it on push, overtake, and let it be. I dunno if thats why, but personally I don't care if I had a trillion miles and 0 skill points, because as I said, I hate B-Spec.
 
[[eRRe]]
2% !!
and like 40-some days..
im getting licenses and win sanday cup and FF cup.
yes that right! 2%


i have a girlfriend and a job, and other games.. MGS3, RE4, GTA-SA .and Counter-Strike Source. jejejeje

cya!!

:scared:

I got all that too minus MGS3 but I still put all my spare time into GT4 it's been my main priority since the day I got it. I'm at 28.8% done now. Just won the Miesterschaft with my Mercedes CLK Touring car (why was the Alfa Romeo 155 Race car in it? Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't it an ITALIAN CAR!?!?!). Now I just did my virgin oil change and Stage 4 turbo and N1's and N2's to my CLK GTR. 1083 HP and ready to own all the GT World Championship.
 
Back