What's a good color for a Z06 and ZR1 Street Model

Shells N Cheese

(Banned)
United States
United States
Shells_En_Cheese
Not really good at picking colors for a Vette, I was thinking matte brown but I'm not sure, anyone got any ideas?

I always liked Limerock Green. There should be plenty of colors that mimic the real life thing.

You won't like my Mustang I might be buying then haha.

Ha ha, I might, there's only a few cars that can pull off wearing yellow, a Mustang can pull it off, but a Camry or a Ford Taurus ? not so much :)

Ha ha, I might, there's only a few cars that can pull off wearing yellow, a Mustang can pull it off, but a Camry or a Ford Taurus ? not so much :)

Oh but the catch is that it's one of the ugliest models built to some. But not to me =P

Year correct, engine no =P

I'll post it to your VM so we don't drag this more off topic.

Yellow vettes (ok, cool) are the best, red are (didn't think you were the 4cyl. Type) the worst in my opinion.
(Subliminal posting)

RESHIRAM5
I always thought Atomic Orange is a good colour.

Simple Matt
My Vette is a bright yellow :) Clear Tincoat Yellow I think.. Looks very veryy sexy :drool:

I have always like orange colored cars. My favorite now is my matte silver ss camaro. Danny i think i have that nero nemesis color i check if i have ill send it bro.

Last edited:
Corvettes are only painted red. The rest are mistakes. Coming from the man who helped design the corvette, I'd say I agree with his logic.

Corvettes are only painted red. The rest are mistakes. Coming from the man who helped design the corvette, I'd say I agree with his logic.

I was thinking of a nice red, maybe a medium tint maroon, might give off the shiny silver specs if you look at it in an HD pic lol, I agree with you on red, just wasn't really sure until now, I think I have my color :D

Back