What's with the rise in the knucklehead-to-member ratio?

• Thread starter Pupik
  • 61 comments
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
obnoxious language removed by punk ass moderator - DON'T do that again.
Considering I was the punk ass moderator, I strongly suggest that you don't do that again. As Mike says, I predict a [sarcasm] modest [/sarcasm] person like you will have a short career.

Your signature contains profanity, even if it is caught by the swear filter. Remove it.

Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
So what's your point then?

Don't start a "fad" of pointless posts.

Ha. This is the second thread I've looked at this morning, and the seond time I've seen this guy refer to other people's "pointless posts".

Yeah. Denial is such a wonderful mindframe in which to live.

So who was the moderator who dragged my thread from the Test Forum to the Rumble Strip?

Joy to the world. I present to y'all a punctuation mark.

;

The deep thought concludes.

Eh, that's all from the newsplex...Take me to commercial.

[advertisement]

Made a spelling error?
Ever posted in the wrong forum?
Boldly stated that you know how to win that GT3 prize car?

You have?

Well, now from the makers of the
search.jpg

GTPlanet Industires brings you:
edit.gif

It's like a history eraser button! A veritable time-travelling device! A wormhole in which nobody will ever notice your mistakes!

Now you can delete those boneheaded comments about moderators! You can spell check! It even rids those hard-to-remove 1337 stains in just a few moments!

But don't take my word for it...

B4 I kame to GTPLAnet, i culdn't eber care abut wut i postd. Now, I'm making inteilligent and witty comments, chock full of irony!
- (member name withheld)
I concluded every post with two dozen smilies. Now, I only use them when I absolutely need to emphatically describe my feelings, lest my post be misunderstood from those barbarians.
- (banned member)
There's no hope for me!
- Margate, Florida

So if you want to look like a respected "Super Moderator", without all those tedious hours behind the monitor viewing the Drifter's Only forum, then try the
edit.gif

today!

* May cause loss of disrespect in the Drifter's Only forum. Please use as directed. Don't try to edit other people's posts, it doesn't work. If all else fails, consult a physician. Non-professional driver on non-closed road.

[/advertisement]

[informed client]
Originally posted by pupik

[advertisement]

Made a spelling error?

You have?

search.jpg

edit.gif

It's like a history eraser button! A veritable time-travelling device! A wormhole in which nobody will ever notice your mistakes!

Now you can delete those boneheaded comments about moderators! You can spell check! It even rids those hard-to-remove 1337 stains in just a few moments!

So if you want to look like a respected "Super Moderator", without all those tedious hours behind the monitor viewing the Drifter's Only forum, then try the
edit.gif

today!

* May casue lost of disrespect in the Drifter's Only forum. Please use as directed. Don't try to edit other people's posts, it doesn't work. If all else fails, consult a physician. If that's no good, try the
report.gif
function. Non-professional driver on non-closed road.

[/advertisement]
OMFG :lol: that just made my night thank you. Now I can sleep at night with my new knowledge of
edit.gif
I can make those comments and hastily remove them :D Thanks Knucklehead Network :D
-Orlando, Florida
[/informed client]

Originally posted by Sage
Cause, loss.

Use the damn edit button! :P
Don't you understand when I'm going for street cred in the Drifter's Only forum!?!

Yeah, I know how to spell it. Damn novacaine wnet straight to my head.

[advertisement]

Made a spelling error?

You have?

search.jpg

edit.gif

edit.gif

today!

* May casue lost of disrespect in the Drifter's Only forum. Please use as directed. Don't try to edit other people's posts, it doesn't work. If all else fails, consult a physician. Non-professional driver on non-closed road.

[/advertisement]

Hello Joey...........:lol:

[advertisement]

Made a spelling error?

You have?

search.jpg

edit.gif

edit.gif

today!

* May casue lost of disrespect in the Drifter's Only forum. Please use as directed. Don't try to edit other people's posts, it doesn't work. If all else fails, consult a physician. Non-professional driver on non-closed road.

[/advertisement]

you take that for a joke but you really COULD send that to all the new members you see:lol::lol:

im a retard......not a knuckle head:P

Man, that post's been ripe for editing...sort of like a meatflap avatar.

I really shouldn't have done this, I had way too much time on my hands.

Attachments

• gtplanet-announcement.gif
    gtplanet-announcement.gif
    87.5 KB · Views: 375
I always assumed that the rise of idiots was just due to the fact that more and more people were venturing out of the drifting forum.

Can I add in here that my local team LSU is about to play for the national championship...

That said, I have notice an extremely high number of idiots lately and it's out here in the real world, so the gtp isn't in this alone. :D

Or atleast, now the gtp is being infected with the same thing that runs in all people from LA. : total stupidity.

Later. :D

We have a print ad! Nice one, ALPHA!

So who's going to do the flash ad?

Hey, i've never had so many responses to a thread I've created. Well, there is the old F1 Trivia "Keep it Flowing!" Thread...

Actually, it wasn't intended to be a smack against the Drifter's Only forum. No wait...yes, it was.

Back