Wheelie Lotus Elise RM '96

• Thread starter JDM_Import
  • 57 comments
This is awesome. :P:dopey:

TheTopGearTestTrack_1.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7.jpg

GT5 Lotus Wheelie 1 by Milldrum, on Flickr

Yeah, this works real good. I also found out something else cool.

You rev hard, release brakes in first, up goes front, when it peaks hit second.
The front starts to fall, so just before it hots the ground, brake hard.
When the back starts to rise, shift to third. When the back nearly peaks off the ground, floor it. It wheelies for days!

Last edited:
Great news guys my tune actually works online. However, the online physics only let it wheelie 1 or 2 feet, but if you are going like 20 mph and pull the e-brake and slam on the gas and turn left or right then let off the e-brake then you wheelie for the full 1st gear. And that there is the first GT5 online wheelie car.

AaronCarlsonGt5
wheelie, not off the line tho

Oh but your wrong there! I can do wheelies off the line all day long! If you think your doin somthing wrong ask me! Il tell you all you want to know about the Lotus wheelie tune!

K Spec
So basically raise the front spring rate high and rears low.
Does this work with other MR cars? how about RWD?

Ive heard you can wheelie a cuda, chavelle and a few other rwd cars. If you want a simplified wheelie tune for the Lotus, message me!

Fumergamer
True? i havnt tried it online yet, i've been making my own drift tunes, C;

I made videos of it in my lounge and a stunt video with my drift team. It ended up pretty cool

Fumergamer
Heres a photo off my lotus doing some wheelies thanks to JDM-Import, Thanks mate, works great, ONLINE aswell.

Hahahaha nice. Yeah i tweeted the gears and got it to do a wheely for about 8 miles

Back