Which One Should I Get?F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Crushed
  • 7 comments
United States
NC
ItsMeReally
Ok I was about to get F1 2011 until i read this thread. I read a LOT of complaints. So my question is out of F1 2010, 2011, and CE, which one is the best?

I like trophies and online a lot. I also want the 2011 because i know all the drivers and everything... Frankly i don't care to much about graphics but the one that is more realistic is what I care about... Help me out?👍

I don't have CE, however I hear its pretty much the same as f1 06, which I do have, Its an ok game but handling is abit boring and like your on rails, it also is very outdated, and no online.

I have 2010 and it is a good game, but online is now starting to go down abit.

I also have 2011 and I would say that it is pretty much the same as 2010 however everything is slightly better, graphics arn't as bad as people are making out, handling and physics are better, and it just feels more pollished.

I would buy F1 2011 it is a fantastic game and have good graphics

F1 2010 is grat but I would buy F1 2011 i have them and think you should go for the 2011

IF they fix the bugs, then yes...this would be a fantastic game. It's good, but until the patch comes out (and hopefully fixes some of this stuff), it's an exercise in frustration at times.

F1 2011.
My only problem is I can win in a williams with legend AI and williams is seems faster than force india.
But the winning problem may be me as I won in a lotus on 2010 legend AI and 5th with a torro rosso on CE's equivalent of legend AI.

Back