WHO all started a refund?

• Thread starter alex511
  • 34 comments
I want to get my money back somehow. I can't believe I spent $100 on that damn edition for this broken game. UGH!!!...

Last edited:
Why refunding ? You will buy it again in 1-2 months šŸ˜‚
A lot of folks were unhappy with the game for many different reasons even before this patch and maintenance.

Sony normally don't issue refunds if you've even just downloaded the game. However they have in some circumstances (Cyberpunk 2077 being a big one) where there have been major issues. I REALLY doubt they will refund anybody for GT7, but someone with enough legal knowledge might be able to force the issue over the length of the downtime, changing of the terms through patches etc. I'd be curious to hear if anyone gets a refund.

I want my money back. I go and buy the 25th anniversary of this game and only has 400 some cars gt6 had 1200 you make a new game charge more and it has less? not to mention the micro transaction update that took the game offline for 12 hrs and come back to a game where I can't make money anymore .. I've been playing gran turismo since number 1 not sure ill play another gt after this robbery

No. The game is great! Well worth my Ā£60 purchase price. Granted, it is far from perfect. But is it worth 60 quid? Yes. And I've already had my moneys worth.
What is Ā£60 anyway? A quarter of bud I'll smoke in two days. Or a masterpiece of a game I'll play for 4 years. Cheap when I weigh it up like that.

As with all games, caveat emptor. I personally won't be asking for money back because I wouldn't be buying a game unless I had the money to spend on it in the first place.

I would if I could, but since it is a physical copy purchased through a third party retailer as a bundle package, I really can't without causing massive headache to myself. I just have to eat it and hope it gets better eventually.

We need the ability to sell digital games to other console users.

I'd sell this POS for $25.
Ah, so instead of getting your money back, you would choose to intentionally mislead another individual to purchasing the game.

caveat emptor
I don't speak French.

The existence of this game and its expansiveness are enough nostalgia for me to keep the game, keep playing it, and be pissed off at the same time. This drama was highly unexpected but the fact is that the game exceeded my expectations even if I got some extra "features" I didn't want.

Works on Steam games, and works on Xbox digital games purchased, and played for several hours.
we are in a gran turismo forum talking about gran turismo, which is on neither steam or xbox

what even was this post

I don't speak French.

The existence of this game and its expansiveness are enough nostalgia for me to keep the game, keep playing it, and be pissed off at the same time. This drama was highly unexpected but the fact is that the game exceeded my expectations even if I got some extra "features" I didn't want.
Shouldn't matter, it's Latin for "Buyer Beware".

we are in a gran turismo forum talking about gran turismo,
Which has discussions about far, far more than just Gran Turismo on it.
which is on neither steam or xbox
A point that has no bearing at all, as a discussion about the different policies across platforms is quite valid.
what even was this post
One that follows the AUP, unlike your post
  • You will not use ā€œtextspeakā€ (ā€œrā€, ā€œuā€, ā€œplzā€, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
Emphasis mine

No. The game is great! Well worth my Ā£60 purchase price. Granted, it is far from perfect. But is it worth 60 quid? Yes. And I've already had my moneys worth.
What is Ā£60 anyway? A quarter of bud I'll smoke in two days. Or a masterpiece of a game I'll play for 4 years. Cheap when I weigh it up like that.
I echo these thoughts too.

I paid $154 AUD for the digital deluxe edition and I feel Iā€™ve had my moneyā€™s worth already.

If thereā€™s anything I regret about my purchase itā€™s not whatā€™s going on atm with the social media/internet doom and gloom itā€™s that I didnā€™t get the physical 25th anniversary edition I was because the steel book looks awesome and would be a nice fit to go along with the rest of my GT collection.šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
No. I am loving playing the game. Wish some things were different. Do wish money was easier to come by, but what can I say? I fire it up, play some races, and the bank gets bigger.

I enjoy it. Worth $70 of my life.

I was thinking about it but I already redeemed the code for the digital PS4 version that came with my 25th Anniversary Edition. When I start the return process on Amazon it says that I will get a full refund. However it is hard to imagine for that to actually go through because it would mean that I'll end up with a free copy of GT7 on my PS4. Never touched the physical disc as I don't have a PS5 yet.

Last edited:
Why refunding ? You will buy it again in 1-2 months šŸ˜‚
I sent mine back to Amazon for a full refund, no questions asked.

I know Iā€™ll likely buy it again, but I wanted my refund to officially ā€œcountā€ so Sony & PD can get a kick up the butt from another customer.

Latest Posts

Back