WHO all started a refund?

• Thread starter alex511
  • 34 comments
I have not and will not seek a refund...I don't see any reason for it either. I got what I was promised and it works so there is no reason.

Am I 100% satisfied? No.. but it's good and I trust it will get better. GTS was probably a bit thin at the start too... but it got really good.. and when I started playing it it was great.. almost too good because I didn't like it that I had too many cars and money in got in a short time.

I want to get my money back somehow. I can't believe I spent $100 on that damn edition for this broken game. UGH!!!...
I bought this game thinking it was going to be gt5/gt6 but better . Started out great with room to improve and then they did what cod,and bf2042 did. Ruined the game. I have been gt fan since the first gt.

It isn't possible right?

Under very, VERY rare circumstances Sony will refund you (see: Cyberpunk 2077) but other than that it’s pretty much a shot in the dark. If you pester them enough you’ll probably get somewhere but they’ll most likely make a point that it’s a one-time thing

Under very, VERY rare circumstances Sony will refund you (see: Cyberpunk 2077) but other than that it’s pretty much a shot in the dark. If you pester them enough you’ll probably get somewhere but they’ll most likely make a point that it’s a one-time thing
The refund page doesn't even open in Saudi Arabia as my account is Saudi Arabian

Back